Now Foods Pure Frankincense Oil 1 Oz uploaded by Georgia C.

BY NOW FOODS

NOW Frankincense Oil reveals a deep aroma that is fresh and resinous, accented by subtle hints of citrus and camphor. It celebrates a rich history that can be traced back to biblical periods, and is used today to inspire feelings of serenity and calmness. NOW Frankincense Oil is 100% Pure and Natural, and is steam distilled from the plant's resinous tears. Fun fact: Frankincense can grow without soil. Frankincense was one of the gifts given to the baby Jesus from the three Magi. People often wonder why this is so, after all, isn't it just a nicely scented tree? Actually, at one time, frankincense was valued as highly as gold. It was held in this high regard for thousands of years. Frankincense not only had many healing properties, but was also burned to rid the sick of evil spirits, and to purify body and soul. Because of its ability to slow down and deepen the breath, frankincense helps to keep prayer and meditation focused. Unsurprisingly, the Egyptians used it in the embalming process, but surprisingly they used it in cosmetic face masks as well. Today, frankincense is as highly valued by aromatherapists as it was in days of yore. With benefits that take care of both external and internal problems, it truly is worth its weight in gold. Mixes well with: Bergamot, cinnamon, clary sage, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, myrhh, neroli, orange, patchouli, pine, rose, sandalwood, tangerine, and ylang ylang. Parts used: Oleoresin. Extraction method: Steam distillation. see more...

Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Foodie Expert
I use to love this brand, then I found out I had been deceived for well over a year while using this product. For an oil to be labeled "100% Pure" it only has to contain 5% oil which really upset me. I actually tested this exact brand of Lavender against a 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade oil brand and not only did they smell completely different, the other brand was a lot more affective. They are right around the same price as the higher grade oils too which is just crazy to me. I can pay the same for some that truly Is PURE and is more affective because of it.
Maddie D.
Grayson, KY
This is a great oil for relaxation purposes, as well as application to the skin to combat acne. I use it daily, and although the smell is odd, I have grown accustomed to it and love it!
codie s.
Shawnee, KS
Frankansince is one of the best essential oils you can get.it has a lot of health benefits and it works.so if your living or want to live a healthy lifestyle I suggest this!!!!
Julie W.
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! I had a mole that appeared, put this on it for about a week and the mole fell off. Would recommend this for everyone's medicine cabinet. I bought it online.
Jessica L.
LOOOOOOOOVE frankincense!!! As soon as I started using it, I saw an improvement in my uneven skin tone. It was honestly the very next morning after its first use. I love that it's all natural without the chemicals in other products.
Atasia B.
Foodie Expert
This is a pretty decent. It is safe to use on the skin, although it is not safe to ingest. This is a fantastic oil to use during meditation.  It certainly helps improve skin conditions The smell is spicy, warm, sweet, and earthy. This is a great healing oil to use.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
Really love this oil! It has a earthy smell that relaxes you. I love to add it to my bath with some Epsom salt and lavender oil. Also diffuse if whenever my chest is tight! For some reason it seems to help my asthma! Not the best quality but much more affordable then other brands!
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
Foodie Expert
NOW oils seem to be the most cost efficient essential oils I have found. Most essential oils are extremely pricey.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I use a lot of essential oils and foods now is a brand I trust. Another great oil to pain and migraines
Ally M.
Woodland, CA
I personally have not tried this oil but have heard about the many health benefits it has.
Christina D.
lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
Will this remove a mole?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Foodie Expert
Is this 200% pure frankincense- no other ingredients?