NOW Foods Probiotic-10 25 Billion uploaded by Dominique N.NOW Foods Probiotic-10 25 Billion uploaded by Chrysoula B.

BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement. Healthy Intestinal Flora*. 10 Probiotic Strains. Dairy, Wheat & Gluten Free. Vegetarian/Vegan Formula This NOW product is designed to provide a high potency and balanced spectrum of beneficial bacteria found in human intestinal tracts.  Regular intake of beneficial probiotics can aid in maintaining healthy intestinal flora.  This product also contains FOS to assist healthy growth of acidophilus and bifidus organisms.* Contains no salt, starch, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, or preservatives. This product is formulated to deliver a potency of 50 billion organisms through the Best By date. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just bought this on Amazon in hopes of helping my digestive system and am so far pretty impressed. It seems gentle on my stomach and digests easily. I started with 2 per day the first week and am now taking one per day. It has helped keep me regular and prevented any yeast build up. Definitely a product worth trying.
Peyton W.
Hermon, ME
I always keep a bottle of these probiotics in the back of my fridge for whenever I may need them. The last year I suffered from two bladder infections and a severe case of pneumonia. During both times I was taking antibiotics, and I always made sure to also take my probiotics to ensure that I avoided any intestinal issues. It works like a charm!!
Chrysoula B.
Northport, AL
I have Fibromyalgia and as a result I suffer from many "secondary" symptoms such as dry itchy skin, migraines and severe IBS. I've taken many different kinds of pre- and probiotics, laxatives, fiber powders and suppositories, but it was always a hit or miss with my bathroom visits! I now take this product which contains 10 probiotic strains necessary for a healthy gut. I am now able to relieve myself on a daily basis without pain, bloating or stress. It's really important to be able to take a natural product and be assured a great result to a chronic problem. I buy these on Amazon for $13.78.
Heather E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mid 2015, I suffered from a severe kidney infection and as a result, I was placed one three different antibiotics that wreaked havoc on my system...a system that was already way out of whack! My mom researched and researched and happened upon these. I am forever appreciative to her as they have made all the difference for me. They work incredibly and have really helped me feel so much better. It's the only probiotic that I've been able to take on an empty stomach. As a result, they are much easier for me to take as I can take them first thing when I wake up! Storing in the fridge weirded me out at first but it works! I just purchased another two month supply and can't wait for them to arrive!

Addition: they arrived yesterday and while I've only taken two, I can feel and see a difference. They have such a gentle and regulating effect on my system!
Dominique N.
NOW Foods Probiotic-10 25 Billion I have had digestive issues since my gallbladder was removed a few years ago. I have tried about 10 different brands with different strains and amounts of bacteria, and this has been the best! It is inexpensive, and not only is my digestive system in great condition, my overall sense of well-being and energy has increased in a positive direction!!!
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this on Amazon for about $18 bucks. This product does need to be refrigerated. I really like the fact that it works really well. I started using this product and it made me use the restroom a lot. I felt like it was cleansing my stomach. I only gave it a 4 star because it sometimes made me cramp and my stomach was a little bubbly. Again didn't know if it was from the food I ate while taking this. Overall I think it works!
Laurie R.
Jacksonville , NC
I definitely noticed a difference while taking these probiotics. This is the second best brand of probiotics you can buy, and it is better than the same companies 50 billion. Always make sure you look at 3rd party testing results before purchasing supplements not regulated by the FDA.
Chelsea O.
Saint Marys , OH
I am allergic to dairy so I cannot get the many benefits of the probiotics in products such as yogurt. I take one of these each morning to obtain the benefits I miss because of my dairy allergy.
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
Probiotics are great step in rebuilding your immune system or improving your digestion. They may upset your stomach, so consult with a doctor.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
These aren't the best probiotics we've used, but they are very affordable, so they're a good value.