2 colors available

BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Supports Healthy Digestion* With Lactase, Protease, Papain and Bromelain 100% Vegetarian Formula This supplement provides a comprehensive blend of vegetarian enzymes active in a broad pH range to aid in food digestion. Protease breaks down protein, Amylase breaks down starch, Lipase breaks down fat. Cellulase breaks down fiber, and Lactase breaks down lactose . Papain and Bromelain are primarily protein digesting enzymes. Contains no: sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan Product. Enzyme assays and abbreviations from Food Chemical Codex. *This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Williana L.
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
Before starting a daily regimine of NOW Plant Enzymes, I was taking Prilosec every day. The Prilosec helped for quite awhile, but my gastritis began causing discomfort again. A friend of mine recommended plant enzymes, so I began taking them daily. Almost immediately, my stomach issues improved. I have not had to take one Prilosec since I started using plant enzymes over two year
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
I'm lactose intolerant and I take these before eating any dairy. They totally help with digestion and avoiding any symptoms I would normally get!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
This is definitely helpful for digestion issues. It's affordable and I have had a few family members say they really enjoy this supplement.
Katharine F.
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
These are amazing! I tried the now super enzymes first and definitely prefer these. I have acid reflux and ibs and this helps to alleviate the symptoms of both if I remember to take it before a big meal!