NOW Foods - Pine Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Victoria G.

BY NOW FOODS

Now Foods Pine Needle Oil is marked by a fresh, balsamic aroma that can be both invigorating and uplifting when diffused. Now Foods Pine Needle Oil is 100% Pure and Natural, and is steam distilled from the twigs, needles and buds of aged pine trees. Though most commonly associated with the holiday season, the rich essence of pine needle oil is one that can be enjoyed throughout the entire year. see more...

Victoria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this last winter because I knew I would have an artificial Christmas tree, and I miss the smell of fresh pine needles! I'm picky about candles because of the way burn off, so I LOVE using essential oils in a diffuser. This smells just like being in a room with a fresh pine tree. It also cleans out the air... so major plus! I highly recommend for the holidays, or any day you want your house to smell woodsy!
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of these oils. I prefer lavender and eucalyptus. I use them for everything from body oil to use in my rainbow vacuum to help provide a wonderful smell while vacuuming the house. I have several vials in my household and find them very pleasing aromas that are very versatile
belinda o.
marina, ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love natural oils and now is a good brand. I mix a couple of drops of pine oil with drop of a carrier soap and use as a spray to have my house smelling of pine or mop floor ,clean so many uses.
Larkin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this! Diffused it makes your room smell like you are walking through a pine forest. I love it so much.
Nikki M.
Prosper, TX
Love this oil. I use it in a diffuser and my entire house smells clean and fresh.