BY NOW FOODS #3 in Spa Accessories

Mentha piperita Aroma:  Fresh, strong mint. Benefits:  Revitalizing, invigorating, cooling. For aromatherapy use.  For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use.  Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. Ingredients:  100% pure peppermint oil. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Energizing Blend:  Add 1 drop each of peppermint oil and rosemary oil along with 2 drops of cinnamon oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from plant s leaves. Purity Tested/Quality Assured see more...

• Can I use this in a body wrap?1 Answers
  • What are some basic ways to use this product? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this line of essential oils? Were you satisfied?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I am fairly new in using essential oils (about a year) and have many friends that are firm believers in the more expensive beands." in 5 reviews
Rachelle A.
Waldorf, MD
I really love peppermint oil. I add a few drops to my shampoo and conditioner and omg it feels amazing. No only does it feel great but, it's antibacterial and it's great for stimulating hair growth. I also used to keep it in my bag when I would go out I would put a drop on my finger and rub it on my gums as a breath freshener.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
This peppermint oil smells so good. I have a medium size defuser, I add 5 drops to the water to get a nice scent. I sometimes add a few more drops if I want a stronger smell. The smell is comforting and not to strong.
Salma P.
Peppermint oil is the must-have essential oil. You can add a drop of it to a glass of water to soothe bloating, put drops in your bathwater to soothe sore muscles, you can even just put a drop on your finger and run it along the roof of your mouth to get rid of bad breath or as a pick me up. Its the perfect essential oil and it smells wonderfully minty.
Suzy W.
Oneida, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best essential oil in the world! I use it mainly to help with my cluster headaches but also for focus and sinus issues. I have the 10mL bottle on my work desk for daily use and highly recommend this to my coworkers. The smaller bottles are perfect for travel!
Niaūüíé C.
Elkhart
I use essential oils daily, and this peppermint oil is by far my favorite. It can be used for migraines and even for refreshing makeup. I use this daily and it is well worth the price. I have already re-purchased several times and will continue to.
Erin W.
New Buffalo , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this peppermint oil and can't get enough of it. At any given time there's st least three bottles floating around my house. It's not too over powering or fake smelling, but has all of the healing elements of good peppermint oil.
Megan H.
In the past I have been extremely picky with oils, only buying from botiques online. However, my local HEB supplies this brand and I'm IN LOVE! I use this for anything from headaches to baths and it works perfectly. No need to dilute when applying to skin even though it says to. I am a teacher and tend to get tension headaches relatively easily. I carry this in a travel bottle to apply when I feel one coming on. If I catch it early enough it completely takes care of the problem! I absolutely recommend this.oil to anyone wanting to start using essential oils more frequently.
Aubrey M.
Staunton, VA
I use my peppermint oil mainly for headaches and as a pick-me-up. Simply rubbing it on my temples and under the jaw slowly allow blood vessels to stop contracting and blood flow to return to normal. If I'm in need to get through class, one drop on the wrist and rub in the neck allow you to smell the sweet mint in gradually wake you up. If you aren't using essential oils then I suggest you start. You'll end up saving so much money on Tylenol every month.
Gretchen J.
Bellville, OH
I love NOW brand essential oils. They are a reasonably priced alternative to some of the pricey essential oils that are popular on the market today. Peppermint is one of my go to oils. Whether used in the bath, or carrier oil it helps with some of my common complaints. Great for clearing up your airways when you have a cold or rubbed into your temples when you have a head ache. This is a great oil to start your collection with.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm sure there are a thousand uses for this, however, I bought a bottle to help with my reoccurring headaches and migraines. I highly recommend trying this remedy first before going for a bottle of pain reliever. I rub a few drops, undiluted, on my temples, forehead and the back of my neck. I usually see results right away! I look forward to exploring all of the other uses for this!
Maegan R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does anyone know where I can get this product
Cathy H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have heard that peppermint oil is good for headache relief. I drink peppermint tea on occasion for this situation. Would this have this same relief?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you find that NOW brand peppermint oil is good quality?
Michelle S.
Is it okay to add this product to water to ingest ?
Veronica V.
Passaic, NJ
My mother just bought me this to use for my headaches, but what do I do with it other than put it in the bath? Do I rub it on my palms or temples? How do I use it for headaches?