NOW Foods Pantothenic Acid 500 mg Caps uploaded by Juan P.

BY NOW FOODS

B Complex Vitamin Dietary Supplement Pantothenic Acid is an essential member of the B-complex vitamins. NOW also distributes a full line of B-vitamins and hundreds of popular supplements. see more...

Jesselyn G.
Rome, NY
If I could give 0 stars I would. I was told to use this for my acne and it made me skin worse. I ended up getting this massive cyst that needed medical care and turned into a giant hole on my face. I know it's this product bc t happened more than once
Rose B.
If you've tried everything for your acne, look no further because these will fix it. I've been on all different prescriptions and nothing works as well as these do. You can find it on amazon.com for a decent price, and I definitely recommend them.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
This pills are just excellent for acne skin, I started using this a few months ago and I am completely in love with this, I recommend it to every one who has acne skin, even if it's adult acne like I had. The results are just amazing.
Sami B.
Way overpriced, tastes horrible, and didn't do anything for me. NOW has some great products, but sadly this isn't one of them.
Juan P.
Brooklyn
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product helps reduce acne. Increases your energy. Helps skin as well. Contains Vitamin B-5.

Kohl's