BY NOW

NOW Foods Organic Stevia Extract (Liquid)This natural herbal extract is intended for dietary supplement purposes only. Stevia rebaudiana is a natural herb that grows in Asia and South America. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shasta W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
This is my favorite brand of liquid Stevia and I use it every day. I love to use in coffee and baking. I also use other varieties from this brand. This is perfect for low carbers and those like me living the Keto lifestyle. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to this one.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
Stevia is the only sweetener I use. I don't like the consume any more sugar than I need to, and this stuff is natural and doesn't have a nasty aftertaste. I use powdered stevia, too, but this liquid stuff is really good for sweetening beverages, plus it doesn't have a bunch of extra junk in it.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I love NOW products. However, I do not like Stevia. I like that is is a natural sweetener, but the aftertaste is quite off-putting. Almost like a saccharine taste.
Anggy D.
Doral, FL, Mia
Stevia its the only sweetener I use instead of sugar, this is great to put It in your purse to go out and use it out of the house.
Samantha S.
Valley Center, KS
Stevia is one of the only sweeteners that doesn't have aspartame in it! Aspartame leads to cancer and other bad stuff.
Rachel M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE my liquid stevias!!! I add them to my coffee in the mornings and in my smoothies!
Dima B.
Westmont, IL
I add about 2 drops of this into my morning shake/smoothie and love it! I can sweeten up my drinks without feeling guilty!
McKenna D.
Wonderful sweetener that you can carry with you wherever you go. fits perfectly in your purse
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Stevia is definitely not for everyone but I love it. I prefer the liquid drops over the powder
Vanessa  S.
Sugar is really bad for you. That's why I started using Steve just added in your coffee , tea. .ect