BY NOW FOODS

Authentic Maple Syrup You can get creative by adding NOW Foods Organic Maple Syrup to your favorite desserts. It can also complement to various sauces, appetizers and more. The extraordinarily delicious maple syrup is 100% pure and is distilled from the sap of organic sugar maple trees. This Grade A (Medium Amber) organic maple syrup is light and have a delicate flavor. 100% Pure syrup Has lighter and delicate flavor Kosher certified Used in various puddings and sweets Grade A Medium Amber Maple Syrup You can use Now Foods Organic Maple Syrup in pancakes, yogurt, ice creams and various other recipes. The syrup has a great taste and can be enjoyed by all. Just For You: Everyone, including Kosher individuals Essential Elements: This syrup contains Pure Maple Syrup that has an good source of manganese and zinc. Zinc in maple syrup acts as an antioxidant. Both zinc and manganese are important for the immune system. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
daisy g.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
I always wanted to try maple syrup especially on pancakes so i gave this a try and it was delicious
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
I'll be honest, I haven't been able to try this yet, but I'm super excited about it! I've been looking for an organic, sugar-free syrup for protein pancakes, so I'm excited!
maisa s.
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Size: 32 oz, Total Fat: 0.0, Serving Size: 4 tablespoon (60 ml), Trans Fat: 0.0, Calories: 200.0, Cholesterol: 0.0, Protein: 0.0, Saturated Fat: 0.0, Sodium: 5.0, Dietary Filter: 0.0, Sugars: 53.0

Emily M.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the best tasting maple syrup! It really tastes like nature not chemicals. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kelly O S.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is great. I love NOW products, and this maple syrup is super yummy. I like it is organic, however, I am not sure there are "non-organic" versions, as maple trees are not sprayed with pesticides, but hey, good to be sure. I would give this 5 stars if it was packaged in a glass jar, instead of plastic.
Kelly Tambe 9.
Kelly Tambe 9.
Dayton, OH
I use this all the time whenever I make my waffles or pancakes. It's a wonderful product!
sheyla g.
sheyla g.
I love pouring this over some protein pancakes healthier than syrup and delicious. Totally recommend it.
Kaitlyn  F.
Kaitlyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great Maple Syrup! I love the taste and it comes close to being as good as true authentic maple syrup from out east. Definitely cost effective for the amount you get!