BY NOW FOODS

An Appetizing Maple Syrup Explore the taste and flavor of NOW Foods Organic Maple Syrup and use it in a variety of ways for preparing healthy and appetizing dishes. You can use it as a marinating ingredient, a desert sauce or also an ingredient for drinks. This syrup can also be used with pineapple juice, salt and pepper to marinate and tenderize chicken and meat. Can be used in various ways Comes in a deep and rich flavor Certified organic and Kosher It's good to bring out meat's natural flavors while marinating. Try NOW Foods Organic Maple Syrup on your drink, cocktails or even punch to add extra flavor. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: Maple syrup is great to be used as an alternative to the usual whipped cream with powdered sugar to glaze all over your fruit salad. Simply pour in an ample amount of this syrup into your fruits to have an instant healthy dessert. Free of: Total fat levels see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Courtney H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
I have long relied on the NOW foods brand for essential oils and supplements, yet this was my first experience with the company's maple syrup. I am from New England and, as such, I am a maple syrup purist -- and NOW brand maple syrup satisfied me. Well done.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
This syrup is soooo good! I love the Now brand and that it's organic. It lasts a while for my family which is great and I'll continue to buy.
Priya L.
NOW is a good brand and i love maple syrup. Even though it is priced little higher its worth the money. Love to taste more NOW products
Madeleine H.
I use maple syrup in a lot of the baking I do and the flavor of it is good. I buy this syrup all the time and it is awesome!
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
I love to find good maple syrup and this definitely beats most brands. Will continue to buy it and use it!