BY NOW FOODS

• I am new to this site but I thank you for having me. I cant affor...2 Answers
Heather K.
Well the picture and the title don't match SO I will review BOTH lol I love NOW ylang ylang! I carry it in my purse, and smell it when I am stressed. It also is great to help you relax and sleep. The NOW bergamot is also wonderful! I like to diffuse it for a light citrus smell and relaxation, especially when company is over.
Elle J.
I love bergamot! I add it to my bath water and I've also mixed it with my oil for my skin (almond oil and coconut oil) it's smells so fresh and the citrus is a good toner for the skin
scarlett w.
Amarillo, TX
I use this oil in my day projects and it works great. The scent infuses well with the other oils and bases as well as puts out a good amount of scent with a few drops. The price is very reasonable and I definitely will be buying again.
B. S.
Very nice oil, I diffuse it regularly. I also like to mix it with other oils because it makes a great base and goes great with lots of scents
Denise L.
Beech Grove, IN
I am new to this site but I thank you for having me. I cant afford all the nice things I see on your site and I don't have a printer for coupons can someone help me learn how to use this site. thank you very much.