BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement This slightly minty, slightly spicy herb is actually a member of the mint family. When burned, it s oil gives off a pleasant, calming aroma. In the kitchen, it s commonly used to add zest to Italian foods. NOW® Oregano Oil Softgels contain a minimum of 55% carvacrol, the most widely researched active ingredients in oregano. Oregano grows on hillsides and in dry woodlands and has a spicy, aromatic scent. Free of: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives. see more...

emily p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Oregano Oil 2 oz more...
I use a few drops every night along with tea tree oil, diluted by jojoba, to moisturize my skin, prevent breakouts, even skin tone, and kill bacteria. Absolutely love it.
Savannah B.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
INCREDIBLE product!!

I purchased this in order to treat my own, and my son's eczema. TOTALLY worth the buy. It can be used topically, but it is a hot oil so it's SUPER important to mix it with a carrier oil.

I first started taking this product internally through my water. It tastes horrid. The easiest way to ingest is through vegetarian capsules, 3 drops of oil, and 10-15 drops of coconut oil. Super simple. Great boost for the immune system, and excellent on skin conditions like eczema.
Leesa J.
E Waterboro, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely amazed at the great results after using Now Foods Oregano Oil! I put it (diluted) on a skin tag and it was gone within 2 weeks! No burning or pain. Much less expensive than having a doctor do it.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
I love now products. I feel a few other brands work a tad better then this. But the price is right too so can't complain.
Mandy C.
Prince George
This is an amazing natural product it does taste awful (worse than buckleys) but it works wonders to boost your immune system and fight infection I always keep a bottle on hand for when I feel a cold coming on
Suzanne G.