BY NOW FOODS

The citrusy aroma of orange oil has made it a favorite among aromatherapists and everyday users. In addition to its ability to inspire feelings of warmth and cleanliness, NOW Certified Organic Orange Oil is cold pressed and mixes well with other NOW essential oils. Fun fact: On Chinese New Year, oranges are given as gifts to symbolize happiness and prosperity. Orange oil is one of the best aromatics for the beginner. Besides lending a quality ambiance to any environment, orange oil is basically foolproof to use. It mixes well with many essential oils, plus softens and warms up the blend. It also has a variety of therapeutic uses, from relaxing mind and spirit to boosting circulation to protecting wood. It's user-friendly in nature, and inexpensive to keep on hand. Historically, oranges have been associated with generosity and gratitude, and symbolized innocence and fertility. Native to China and India, oranges are now grown in abundance in the Americas, Israel, and the Mediterranean. Mixes well with: Almost all essential oils, but especially well with allspice, anise, basil, bergamot, cinnamon, citronella, clary sage, clove, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, hyssop, jasmine, juniper, lemon, marjoram, oregano, neroli, nutmeg, palmarosa, patchouli, rosewood, sage, sandalwood, and ylang ylang. Part used: Orange peel. Extraction method: Cold-pressed. see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
I really like this affordable brand of essential oils . I use all of them but my most favorite is the orange . It has a very orange smell and it smells like fresh orange I use it in lots of things from making homemade bath bombs to bath salts to homemade non chemical cleaning supplies . Love this specific essential oil !! And great for aromatherapy !!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
I got this oil, mainly because it was extremely inexpensive to be honest (like $3!). I do really like it. It is nice and uplifting/refreshing. I can't say I use it more than some other essential oils I own, but I do really like it!
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite essential oils I use these daily for my soaps lotions diffuser the price is great and it last forever
Erin L.
Erin L.
I really like this brand of oils! They're pretty cheap at my local healthstore, and I bought a bunch of different scents. The orange is one of my favourites in a diffuser, it's such a pleasant and uplifting scent!