BY NOW FOODS #31 in Spa Accessories

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

100% Pure Orange Oil, Citrus Sinensis Aroma: Fresh, Sweet Orange Peel 2 Benefits: Refreshing, Uplifting, Invigorating 3 Orange Your Delightful Blend: Add 10 drops of orange oil 25 drops of vanilla concentrate oil to a diffuser enjoy. 4 Extraction Method: Cold Pressed from Fresh Fruit Peel Purity Tested Quality Assured see more...

• What is your favorite thing to do with orange oil?1 Answers
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
Review for: Orange Oil 4 oz more...
I always have this oil on hand. I don't use it as much as my others but always nice to have to mix with other oils. This brand is cheaper than others. I would recommend this oil to others.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this essential oil it reminds me of orange juice in the morning really long lasting last 24 hours to me I use it every time I feel down or try to have a good heart feeling nothing to compared to also good price only paid 2$ really recommend this to essential oils fans
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this oil because it smells like fresh oranges. My boyfriend bought a small glass spray bottle and diluted the oil with water in the bottle to spray whenever we feel we need to brighten our moods and it helps! We also spray our nieces' pillows before bed time so that they feel somewhat happy before bed. They love it too! We bought this for $5 at a small health foods store.
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So so quality. I prefer orange oil from other brands like Natural Alchemy or Nature's Answer. They have more orange color and stronger smell. But it's also the cheapest one, so if you not really picky with the quality might work for you
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells great and I feel like I am getting a pure product. I use it in bath bombs and in my diffuser. I recommend this product. I also like the sweet smell of this orange compared to other oranges.
Elise D.
Mineola, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great orange essential oil, and very reasonably priced. I use it for aromatherapy and even for soapmaking to make uplifting, cheerful-smelling products.
Larkin M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First of all I need to explain the 4 stars: do NOT put this neat (undiluted) on your skin or in your bath!! It will burn you if you do. Ok, besides that this smells SO perfect like fresh oranges and orange candy and everything good. Very good in homemade lotions and diffused! Hint: if you make a lotion of mostly unrefined cocoa butter plue this as the scent it smells like a dreamsickle
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
I use this orange essential oil in our bedroom to deter spiders and other pests. It's also really great with easing my anxiety and is uplifting when I feel down. I add it to cleansers to give everything (like my floors) a fresh scent and extra boost.
LaShawn W.
Alpharetta, GA
This product smells amazing. it has many uses I use it in my diffuser I put some in my bath water I also even makes it into my lotions face creams and hair products. A little goes a long way
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing. I love mixing this to make my own home cleaners. lasts for hours and making my own cleaning supplies makes me happy.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is your favorite thing to do with orange oil?

back