BY NOW FOODS

NOW pleasant tasting Nutritional Yeast Powder is produced from a specially selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. This yeast is grown on enriched purified cane and beet molasses under carefully controlled conditions. This is a primary grown yeast and is therefore NOT a brewery by-product as is brewer's yeast. This ensures freedom from Candida albicans yeast. see more...

Tina D.
Danville, NH
We've had to use this as a supplement since my son is allergic to dairy. we use it in place of parmesan cheese! no complaints, it's a great supplement! happy mama here
Carol S.
Mantua, OH
I use this in place of cheese powder. Use it on popcorn, in salads, in spaghetti sauce, or on dried kale chips. Loaded with a full spectrum of vitamin B! Tastes great! Vegan! Gluten free!
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My husband and I love this powder on popcorn or in sauces! It gives great flavor and is good for you as well! Way better than other unnatural spices.
Antonia M.
I absolutely love this because I just love cheese so much, but I don't tolerate dairy well. Sometimes I do have a little cheese, but a lot of times I regret it afterwards. I made some roasted "pizza flavored" nuts with this (nutritional yeast, italian herbs...), and it was so good! My dad even thought htere was real cheese on them! It has a good amount of protein, and it's a great way to add a little umami flavor if you're dairy free.