NOW Foods - Nutritional Yeast Flakes - 10 oz. uploaded by Elizabeth D.NOW Foods - Nutritional Yeast Flakes - 10 oz. uploaded by Kat M.
2 colors available

BY NOW FOODS

Genuine Whole Food Fortified with Additional B-Vitamins 5 Vegetarian Vegan Product 6 GMP Qualified Assured NOW pleasant tasting Nutritional Yeast Flakes are produced from a specially selected strain of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae. This yeast is grown on enriched purified cane and beet molasses under carefully controlled conditions. This is a primary grown yeast and is therefore NOT a brewery by-product as is brewer s yeast. This ensures freedom from Candida Albicans yeast. NOW Nutritional Yeast delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods. Contains no salt, starch, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. see more...

Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Great amount for the price. This has an umami savory sort of taste like cheese minus the salt. Great for vegan dishes that need something cheesey. Even better on freshly popped popcorn with some salt, garlic powder, olive oil and this noosh! Next to no sodium and full of vitamins, in addition to being gluten free.
Kathy T.
Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
I always saw this on amazon so I gave it a shot! This is a good nooch brand, and is comparable to the popular Bragg's one.
People make it sound like it tastes like ten year old garbage, but it is an acquired fantastic cheese like taste. It doesn't taste like real cheese, so don't put your expectations all over it. I just don't get a bad flavor when I eat this stuff.  If you eat it mixed in to things or on top of something, it just adds a little bit of a salty maybe cheesy-ish flavor. I like it. I guess the only negative thing I would say is that people were saying it contains synthetic B vitamins or something like that? I'm not sure but it doesn't bother me. Most other nutritional yeast I've seen is at least this much for one container, if not more. Very pleased, will purchase again in the future. Buy it in bulk, as it comes and goes fast! I literally put it on everything minus smoothies.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a game changer if you are trying to eat healthier and not eat as much cheese. I use this as a substitute for cheese. I sprinkle the flakes on most things I cook. It melts, and it tastes so good. Its much healthier for you. The big tub lasts such a long time. Great deal. Great Price.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Nutritional yeast flakes are a vegan essential. (It's important that you eat b-12 so you don't die.) I get these off Amazon. I make cheesy pasta sauces with it, sprinkle it on pasta with tomato sauce, put it on steamed vegetables, stir-frys. You can also make nacho cheese sauce with it.
Karina D.
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
When looking for a nutritional yeast for my family I wanted quality AND quantity as well as a good price. It wasn't too much to ask for because I found it! We use a lot of NOW products in our home and trust the brand. It tastes great, comes in a large container so I don't have to keep multiple containers and is a good price. I highly recommend it!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
I lvoe using this on popcorn with a bit of sunflower oil. Tastes great, strong flavor if you have never used it before