BY NOW FOODS

NOW Food 100% Pure and Certified Organic Argan Oil is the ideal solution for dry hair, scalp, sking and cuticles in need of natural and intensive moisture renewal. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this oil, for my skin, hair, nails and in my beauty concoctions... it's very moisturizing and brightens the skin; absolutely would purchase again; we are hooked on this oil... recommend!!!" in 3 reviews
Karen V.
Taste so good I love how healthy almonds are for the body that's what I enjoy most you can pretty much purchase them anywhere Walmart, target also they were gentle I would definitely recommend to all almond lovers
Lydia T.
Compton , CA
This oil truly lives up to its "liquid gold" name ! I absolutely love it. I use it every day on my body and hair. I use to have severely dry skin when lead to eczema. After using this oil for a month staight my skin is soft smooth and supple again. My hair has grown tremendously and it's healthy has a natural shine and it's so bouncy now
Rinata A.
Jersey City, NJ
I trust Now Foods oils! I've been using all of their essential oils for diffusing purposes so I decided to get their Argan oil to treat my skin and hair! It is very luxurious and the scent isn't too powerful. I am happy with this oil!
Kimberly M.
Tukwila, WA
I love this oil! I love this brand actually. They have amazing oils, I use this after a shower to help strengthen my hair whilst giving it a healthy shine. Perfect oil to treat damaged, frizzy hair. Definitely recommend.
Cyndi C.
Windsor Hts, IA
I use this for my hair and skin. I use three drops before using a straightener. The oil provides a natural thermal protection. I use this daily. My skin has never looked so healthy.
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
Organic argon oil is perfect for those spilt ends and brittle, dull hair! Put 5 drops in your palm and mid in both hands, apply to the bottom half of your wet hair and brush. Perfect, easy, simple!
Bianca S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I swear by Argan oil. I use this in my hair after I wash it and let it air dry and it comes out looking so smooth and luxurious. I also use on my skin, and cuticles.
Amanda A.
Fall River
Argan oil is super multipurpose and I always keep it on me. The main pro is that you can use it anywhere, the only con is that it feels weird at first and seems deceiving when used on oily skin. Definitely would recommend.
Desiree S.
San Antonio, TX
I wanted to try this because it was on sale on iherb.com. This is an all purpose oil: hair, nails, skin, face, etc. I use a few drops every day on my face and more than a few drops on my hair. My hair never gets greasy using this and neither does my skin (I have combo skin) as a matter of fact, it glows! The scent is subtle. The oil comes in dropper form. Definitely recommend this for EVERYONE with ANY skin type!
Sarah G.
This was a great product. I found it at Whole Foods but have seen it at other health food stores all very affordable. This works great for frizzy hair and dry, itchy skin. I like that this particular bottle has an eye dropper making it easy to control how much you apply. I'd totally repurchase, you get enough to last a while and for the product it's a good price.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
Is this used on body, face and hair or just one area?
Karen V.
What can this be used for ?
What can this be used for?
Erin B.
Cumming, Ga
Will this make you break out?
Tricia M.
Vernon, British Columbia
How's everyone liking this product?