BY NOW FOODS

Liposomal Skin Cream Calming Lavender  20 mg of Natural Progesterone per Pump No Artificial Colors or Fragrances Paraben Free Condition: Women seeking a gentle natural hormone. Solution: Natural Progesterone Cream from Wild Yam and balancing herbs to support hormone levels. NOW does not test on animals. *Certified Organic Ingredients see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Kaela E.
Kaela E.
This product has really helped my irregular cycles. I also take herbal supplements; however, I feel using this product in addition to those supplements has really helped my body be more steady and balanced. I do not use the one with lavender though. The regular scent, a white bottle with blue lettering, smells incredible. I love it.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this as a gift , I have not had a chance
To try it out yet but anything that has lavender in it much be good
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Lubbock, TX
PCOS lifesaver. My cycles were always sporadic and painful, this cream had helped with both!
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Charlotte, NC
This product is amazing. If you keep up with it, it helps with your irregular periods and painful cramps.
zeel z.
zeel z.
Mumbai
Amazing product . Very much useful and helpful. Also it smells amazing. I just love this body cream
Tenzing S.
Tenzing S.
Does this product help with irregular period since I don't get period for one month?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Raleigh, NC
Where Can I Buy This Product?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Where can i find this cream ?