BY NOW FOODS #66 in Vitamin C

Solutions Vitamin C & Sea Buckthorn Moisturizer Moisturizer Most Skin Types Brightens & Repairs Paraben Free Condition: Combinationi or dry skin with minor color imbalances, dull appearance, unever tone, light scarring or imperfections caused by acne or other blemishes. Uneven skin in need of additional moisture, brightening and repair. Solution: Vitamin C & Sea Buckthorn Moisturizer works with the skin's natural chemistry to help lock in moisture and other vital fluids needed to improve elasticity, brighten dull or dark areas, and promote tissue repair. Natural Vitamin E helps mend minor flaws and other visible imperfectionis common to sensitive and combination skin types. Suggested Use: After cleansing your face, gently pat dry and apply a thin, even layer of Vitamin C & Buckthron Moisturizer to the entire face, paying close attention to problem areas. Use daily for best results. Ingredients: De-ionized Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf Gel, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glucose/Glucose Oxidase/Lactoperoxidase (natural preservative), Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Cetearyl Alcohol/Cetearyl Glucoside, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sea Buckthron Seed Oil, Niacinamide (Niacin), d-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Orange-Grapefruit A see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Shanna R.
Absolutely the best and least expensive moisturizer I’ve ever purchased. This product not only brightens my skin, but it’s not greasy. My skin is more combination and I was worried with it saying it was for dry and combination skin it would feel heavy on my skin. However it sinks right in and is perfect under makeup since it’s semi matte. To top it off my bf who uses nothing has been feeling dry lately and starting using this. Now he likes it so now he has his own lol!
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I LOVE, LOVE the ingredients of this moisturizer. It's a bit smaller than I realized it would be (and yes I know 2 oz is small). I will definitely be ordering more once this is all gone. I use this in the mornings and at night before bed. I LOVE the smell - smells like grapefruit. This moisturizer is not greasy and it does not clog your pores (something I always have an issue with). You also don't need a lot when applying. It goes on smooth and makes my face feel smooth. It leaves a mild matte feeling on the skin. I love that this is a really healthy moisturizer; my skin just drinks it up!
Rochelle B.
I've been using this cream about 2 months or so now and I really like it. It's lightweight, it has a light citrus scent and it absorbs easily into the skin. For the size, it lasts a while. Especially given the fact that I often times use it twice for the day. It hasn't caused any breakouts and leave my skin smooth.