BY NOW FOODS

Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization.* It is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes.* Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism.* Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland.*

120 Veg Capsules, 240 Veg Capsules

Suggested Usage & Storage:

Take 3 capsules daily, preferably in divided doses, with food.

Store in a cool, dry place after opening.

Other Ingredients:  Cellulose (capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.

Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.

• Does this make you go to the bathroom? If so, how fast do...2 Answers
Chloe M.
I bought 2 bottles of this on Amazon and it honestly is one of the best purchases I have made for my health. The bottles are inexpensive, yet if taken regularly you will see such a huge difference in your health. Magnesium is supposed to aid in circulation which helps with energy levels and enzyme function, or something scientifix like that. Before starting these, I was always having issues with constipation and my major problem was that I would find myself getting light-headed out of the blue. I drank about 12 glasses of water a day and ate very well and enough, so I knew it didn't have anything to do with that. I started taking these because my Mom had told me it helped with her constipation, and magically, the random dizzy spells I had been getting for years disappeared(as well as the constipation)! Best Amazon purchase ever.
Brandy R.
Orginally my doctor recommended I take magnesium for my headaches to see it that would help, but ive seen so many more positive effects on your body besides the headaches getting better. I'm not saying it's a "cure all" by any means but u do notice im sleeping better and having more energy throughout the day. It's worth giving a try, but make sure to take it daily to see actual results.
Shabana I.
Intake this everyday and haven't seen any difference in anything. Not sure why
JESSICA B.
Val Caron , On
I use this product everyday! I use it because I have a hard time going to the washroom daily. I used to think that I had IBS or some other sort of bowel problem. Since using this, I go to the washroom daily. I no longer feel bloated, my stomach looks flat and skinnier. Also- magnesium is a mineral that more women should be taking to help with our bones! Very happy with this and how it has improved my health!
Jennifer K.
Toronto, ON
Magnesium has helped me a lot in regulation of energy and with some periods of insomnia. I like that these are affordable and work well.
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Does this make you go to the bathroom? If so, how fast does it work?

Walmart