BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement. Nervous System Support. Supports Energy Production. Critical for Enzyme Function*. Vegetarian Formula Magnesium Citrate is produced from the synthesis of Magnesium Carbonate and Citric Acid and is a readily bioavailable source of this key material.  It plays key roles in the activation of amino acids for protein biosynthesis and is highly concentrated in intracellular fluid and bone.* Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk or preservatives. Quality GMP Assured. see more...

• Does this make you go to the bathroom? If so, how fast does it work?2 Answers
Brandy R.
Orginally my doctor recommended I take magnesium for my headaches to see it that would help, but ive seen so many more positive effects on your body besides the headaches getting better. I'm not saying it's a "cure all" by any means but u do notice im sleeping better and having more energy throughout the day. It's worth giving a try, but make sure to take it daily to see actual results.
Shabana I.
Intake this everyday and haven't seen any difference in anything. Not sure why
Chloe M.
I bought 2 bottles of this on Amazon and it honestly is one of the best purchases I have made for my health. The bottles are inexpensive, yet if taken regularly you will see such a huge difference in your health. Magnesium is supposed to aid in circulation which helps with energy levels and enzyme function, or something scientifix like that. Before starting these, I was always having issues with constipation and my major problem was that I would find myself getting light-headed out of the blue. I drank about 12 glasses of water a day and ate very well and enough, so I knew it didn't have anything to do with that. I started taking these because my Mom had told me it helped with her constipation, and magically, the random dizzy spells I had been getting for years disappeared(as well as the constipation)! Best Amazon purchase ever.
JESSICA B.
Val Caron , On
I use this product everyday! I use it because I have a hard time going to the washroom daily. I used to think that I had IBS or some other sort of bowel problem. Since using this, I go to the washroom daily. I no longer feel bloated, my stomach looks flat and skinnier. Also- magnesium is a mineral that more women should be taking to help with our bones! Very happy with this and how it has improved my health!
Jennifer K.
Toronto, ON
Magnesium has helped me a lot in regulation of energy and with some periods of insomnia. I like that these are affordable and work well.
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this make you go to the bathroom? If so, how fast does it work?