NOW Foods Maca 500 mg, Capsules, 250 ea uploaded by Maria M.

BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement. Reproductive Health. Energizing Herb*. Rich in Saponins Maca is grown at high elevations in the Andes region of central Peru.  It has been used for centuries by indigenous Peruvians as a food source, as well as for increasing stamina and energy.  More recent scientific studies have demonstrated that Maca supports hormonal balance and both male and female reproductive health.* Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. Quality GMP Ensured. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Maria M.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
My fiance and take this in the morning. It good for a healthy reproductive system. Boostes your energy, helps balance your hormones. It's a natural source of healing nutrition.
Tess D.
Tess D.
I love the effects of maca.... a natural energizer, and taking in capsule form eliminates the nasty taste of powder and the hassle of mixing!
Menifee, CA
I've been taking this for two months to boost fertility. I broke out the first month but with consistent use my face is now clear. I take one capsule a day right before bed.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
So far, so loving this. It gives you extra energy, helps clear up skin, improves libido (meow!), and as an added side effect it helps the ladies in the breast/hips/butt area.

So laundry is getting DONE with all this energy. I'm down to one cup of coffee per day, and feel more energized. I take one in the morning, lunchtime, and evening. I personally have seen an increase in bust size after 3 weeks. I think my bottom is filling out more (more bounce!), but can't say about the hips. Boyfriend is happy I'm attacking him more often. Sometimes I need it NOW.

Not giving this up!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Athens
Maca is supposed to have several good qualities, including boosting fertility. I’ll never be sure if this was what made a difference but my result is 7 months old now!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
How well do you guys like this ?
Ebbygail K.
Ebbygail K.
paramaribo
What is this?
Menifee, CA
Will these boost male fertility as well?