NOW Foods Maca 500 mg, Capsules, 250 ea uploaded by Maria M.

BY NOW FOODS

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dietary Supplement. Reproductive Health. Energizing Herb*. Rich in Saponins Maca is grown at high elevations in the Andes region of central Peru.  It has been used for centuries by indigenous Peruvians as a food source, as well as for increasing stamina and energy.  More recent scientific studies have demonstrated that Maca supports hormonal balance and both male and female reproductive health.* Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. Quality GMP Ensured. see more...

Buy on iHerb*
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
I've been taking this for two months to boost fertility. I broke out the first month but with consistent use my face is now clear. I take one capsule a day right before bed.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
My fiance and take this in the morning. It good for a healthy reproductive system. Boostes your energy, helps balance your hormones. It's a natural source of healing nutrition.
Andrea A.
So far, so loving this. It gives you extra energy, helps clear up skin, improves libido (meow!), and as an added side effect it helps the ladies in the breast/hips/butt area.

So laundry is getting DONE with all this energy. I'm down to one cup of coffee per day, and feel more energized. I take one in the morning, lunchtime, and evening. I personally have seen an increase in bust size after 3 weeks. I think my bottom is filling out more (more bounce!), but can't say about the hips. Boyfriend is happy I'm attacking him more often. Sometimes I need it NOW.

Not giving this up!
Tess D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the effects of maca.... a natural energizer, and taking in capsule form eliminates the nasty taste of powder and the hassle of mixing!
Patricia S.
Panamá
Vivía cansada y con sueño, desde que descubrí las pastillas de Maca, tengo más energía, mi cabello luce espectacular, mi período es más regular. Me gusta el resultado en mi estado de ánimo
Mary S.
Athens
Maca is supposed to have several good qualities, including boosting fertility. I’ll never be sure if this was what made a difference but my result is 7 months old now!
Manuela P.
Miami FL 33191-1501 8286 NW 14TH ST EPS # Y-20307
Review for: Maca 500 mg 500 mg/250 count more...
Estas píldoras la vengo usando desde hace un buen tiempo, me ayudo muchísimo con mi desorden menstruales, es muy buena se la recomiendo a aquellas personas que tienen ese tipo de trastorno , y para los quistes , ayuda también con la masa muscular las píldoras tienen un sabor agradable.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
How well do you guys like this ?
Ebbygail K.
paramaribo
What is this?
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Will these boost male fertility as well?

back