BY NOW FOODS #52 in Vitamin D

Structural Support 400 IU per 4 drops 5,000 IU per full dropper Helps Maintain Strong Bones* Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.  * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please recycle. ; see more...

Jolie d.
arlington
I have low vitamin D and supplements often make me feel sick to my stomach. This is as easy as it gets. Simply use the dropper to put a few drops into your drink and your done. It does not have any flavor and you cannot taste it. So this is a great alternative if you are sick of taking pills.
Sarah D.
Lees Summit, MO
I love the drops, they're so easy. I just put a few drops in some orange juice (along with a couple other supplements) and drink! You can't taste it at all. You could also put in smoothies, or other juices. A great way to give it to your kids too. :)
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have this in my medicine cabinet. I like to take a dropper full before i brush my teeth. It also works well when you put it in juice or water.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
My neurologist actually recommended this one. She said the pills aren't really absorbed fully by your body.
Britney A.
It's just like every other. Not really anything special about this. But its nice i guess