NOW Foods - Lemon Oil Organic - 1 oz. uploaded by Katie H.NOW Foods - Lemon Oil Organic - 1 oz. uploaded by Victoria G.

BY NOW FOODS #24 in Spa Accessories

100% Pure Lemon, Citrus Limon. Aroma:  Fresh Lemon Peel. Benefits:  Refreshing, Cheerful & Uplifting. Cheer Up Buttercup Blend: Add 1 drop each of lime oil and grapefruit oil, 2 drops of lemon oil and 6 drops of tangerine oil.  Add to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Cold Pressed from Fresh Fruit Peel Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• Can i use this for skin ?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying?1 Answers
  • Do you use the oil in full strength on your face or use in your m...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
Great scent. The price was a little high for my liking but the bottle is huge. It works great in my diffuser. Its very gentle but you can make it the strength you want it to be. Will buy again. Assortment of scents
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I just love the organic oils from now I always buy from amazon.com smells amazing and affordable u can use this oils for many things in Home . I love to create the stuff from oils like scrub or soap or hand wash
Victoria G.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite oils to keep on hand! I love adding it to my diffuser with lime, orange, cinnamon, and clove! It smells like the holidays, and makes the air feel clean and clear. I get my oils at HEB, and you can't beat the price for the quality. Definitely recommend investing in a good selection of essential oils!
Nikki P.
Aberdeen, WA
This oil is great for cleaning or diffusing if you enjoy the smell which is how I use it, but it should absolutely not be ingested or used on your skin. I've used lemon oil from Doterra and I feel safe ingesting that but this brand is not meant or internal use. It's a great value if you're looking for an aromatherapy oil that's semi-pure.
Katie H.
Absolutely amazing! I use it in all of my natural bath care products from bath bombs, sugar scrubs, body butters, to soaps! I also use it with orange as an all natural cleaner! Keeps the air fresh and the germs at bay!
Jessica G.
I love the fresh smell of this oil! I have used this in making homemade body scrub and homemade cleaning supplies.
Trina P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love lemon all it is good to cleanse your face with as well stimulate your cuticles and promote nail growth but believe it or not is good to get rid of spiders place it on a cotton ball and put it over your broomstick covered with old panty hose and wipe walls and corners. It works!
janine m.
El Dorado, AR
I love lemon essential oil! I cook with it, drink it in water & diffuse it! I use it daily!
Brandi K.
Gilbert, AZ
I use this everyday in my skincare routine and love it! Other than smelling so good, it evens out the complextion on my face and takes away the redness. I mix a few drops with a couple drops of lavender oil and a bit of witch hazel. Works wonders.
Dawn R.
I love now foods essential oils. I put lemon in my water for a pick-me-up. Several of my friends keep trying to sell me on Young Living oils, and I am sure they are wonderful, but I can't afford them. I can afford NOW oils and they work.
Tara B.
What do you use this for?
Faith P.
Marshall, MI
What can you use lemon oil for?
Catina Y.
Tallahassee, FL
Do you use the oil at full strength on your face to remove scars or add it to a moisturizer?
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product worth buying?
Noureen E.
Alexandria, Egypt
Can i use this for skin ?