BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Nervous System Support Non-GMO Identity Preserved Supports Brain & Nerve Function Integral for Energy Production* Vegetarian Product Lecithin is a naturally occurring compound found in all cells in nature, plant and animal. It plays a major role in almost all biological processes - including nerve transmission, breathing and energy production. The word Lecithin is taken from the Greek Lekithos, which means "egg yolk". A fitting name for this essential nutrient, for the egg is considered a symbol of life, strength and fertility. Lecithin is important for all of these biological functions and more. Our brain is approximately 30% Lecithin. The insulating myelin sheaths that protect the brain, spine and thousands of miles of nerves in your body are almost two-thirds Lecithin. Even the heart has a high concentration of Lecithin. Lecithin is co see more...

• Has anyone tried this brand what you guys think8 Answers
  • What this product is used for? 3 Answers
  • Anyone know what kind of lecithin this is? (Soy, sunflower, etc)4 Answers
Buy on Puritan...
desiree s.
Foodie Expert
I used this for the first time a few weeks ago and I gotta say I really like it. it's super easy to sprinkle in salads or in smoothies. it's supposed to help with nerve damage so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Erin M.
Foodie Expert
This is a great product to use when making infused butters. I've used other brands and I must say this is the best, especially for the price.
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I am going to buy it again! It's very affordable. And very healthy for you and easy!
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
Foodie Expert
I give it to my kids every night and I told all my friends and family all about it they going to try it out
Ashley S.
Waterbury, CT
Foodie Expert
Fantastic energy boost . pure energy and I like that is has not got any GMO that's really healtgy
Giselle O.
Foodie Expert
i love this because it supports the brain and who doesn't need food lecithins like everyone does
nairobi P.
Doral Florida
Pure energy ... very good for the body.concentra giving the body maximum energy good .very good
Cara L.
Calabogie, ONT
Worked well for my herbal butter. Soaked up even more of the product than I originally intended!
Ester S.
Foodie Expert
So handy! I use it for many DIY projects when I make some homemade beauty products. It's decently priced , well packaged and gets the job done. I already bought a second one!
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Is this good
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
Has anyone tried this brand what you guys think
Christine E.
What is this for? Lethicin is usually an additive in food or candy.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
What is this?
Christina M.
Wilson, NC
What is this product used for?