BY NOW FOODS

Bio Balance Odor free up to 7 days 0% alcohol 0% aluminum For men and women Not tested on animals Lavilin™ - the "Single Application Revolution" Odor free up to 7 days A unique herbal deodorant cream. Alcohol, Aluminum and Paraben Free! No need to re-apply after bathing , exercise or strenuous activity - Water resistant. Ideal for Athletes. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Teresa H.
Riverside, CA
I tried this to get away from aluminum since it may (there is no scientific proof) lead to breast cancer or Alzheimer disease, both of which run in my family. I had been using another aluminum free product made only of magnesium and water. This was FAR better and quite effective, even through summer! My favorite is the Lavilin roll on which is less messy and nicely scented.
Kaitlyn C.
I know a lot of people who really love this product, but I am not one of them. I was super excited to try it because I do go backpacking a lot and deodorant is a pain, and getting away form the chemicals and aluminum compounds would really be a lot better for me. Unfortunately, it didn't work at all for me. My pits smelled like herbs and BO, and neither of those things are what I want.
Reana N.
Brampton, ON
So here's the deal, I bought this about 4 months ago. It didn't work for the first month. I got maybe a day instead of 7. But I wanted to try again. So I bought it. Now 4 months later, I'm still running on the same bottle I bought 2 and a half months ago.... Why? Because it takes time to work. I've seen reviews on their website where people only used it for a month and it didn't work. I think they should have kept at it. Now I get 1-2 weeks before I smell anything. Which I love! I highly recommend this product. Just try to start it during cooler months as you can't use other deodorant for 48 hours before using this..... That's 48 hours of smell.