BY NOW FOODS

Now Foods Lavender & Tea Tree Oil pairs two of our most popular natural essential oils to create an aroma that's soothing, centering and uplifting. Now Foods Lavender from Lavandula officinalis spp. and Now Foods Tea Tree from Melaleuca alternifolia have been used for centuries to promote feelings of calm and well-being. Lavender is the most loved aromatic used in aromatherapy today. Besides being versatile, its lightly floral and soothing scent is one that most people find appealing. In therapeutic terms, lavender is the most useful oil, and one that every aromatherapy kit should include. It's also one of the few essential oils that can be applied neat. Lavender has a long history of use in many different cultures, but is probably most associated with the English for its use in many of their perfumes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Courtney W.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite essenial oil combos for the diffuser. Smells amazing, both calming and refreshing. I really love it for evening, for headaches, and for setting the space if I'm hosting friends over to the house. Not too strong for people who aren't accustomed to essential oil scents.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
An amazing scent for aroma therapy. So calming and refreshing. Especially when sick.
Skye T.
My kids love this in their diffusers! It helps with their allergies and is also amazing for when they face a cold or sniffle. One if the most fragrant and pure oils at this price point. It's fantastic and well worth the price!
2 drops in each diffuser a night lasts til morning!
Kim P.
Fullerton , CA
Absolutely love his combination of oils- they smell incredible and the lavender is strong enough so that you only need a teensy bit. If I'm having trouble relaxing or sleeping I'll put a little dab under my nose or under my chin and it helps a lot! A couple drops in a bath is also super calming and refreshing!
Liz M.
This is a brand that I trust for quality and wellness. I love using lavender oil for its calming effects. I typically purchase this via Amazon and it's quality is better than the competitors. It's great for dabbing on your pillow at night time or using in an oil diffuser.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I use a lot of essential oils and foods now is a brand I trust. This is a great lend for migraines
Tiffany B.
Great oil. A tiny bit is all you need. It really does go a long way. Great sleep aid
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
This oil is awesome. Both lavender and tea tree have so many uses/benefits.
A little pricey, but lasts forever and a little goes such a long way!!
Tiana M.
Cleveland , OH
Omg I love this oil Amazon has it for an affordable price it refreshes my skin and when my skin is refreshed so am I
Tootie M.
Chula Vista, CA
Haven't tried this brand yet but lavender is great to help with sleeping looking forward to trying