NOW Foods - Lavender Oil Organic - 1 oz. uploaded by Kayla K.

BY NOW FOODS #81 in Spa Accessories

100% Pure Certified Organic Lavender Oil, Lavandula Officinalis Aroma: Floral 1 Benefits: Soothing, Normalizing, Balancing 4 Headache Ease Blend: br Add 3 drops each of organic lavender oil, organic peppermint oil chamomile oil to a diffuser enjoy. 3 Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from Fresh Flowering Tops Purity Tested Quality Assured see more...

Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love my lavender oil! It smells so good. I use it usually in my essential air purifier. Sometimes if I’m stressed or can’t sleep I will rub some on my temples or behind my ears and it helps me relax and fall asleep! Good for beauty as well.
Kayla C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LIVE for lavender oil!

I mix it with coconut oil as a facial moisturizer and it has cleared up a multitude of skin issues I was having!

I also put a few drops in my humidifier for a calming effect and it's replaced all the sleeping aids I used to use!

When I want to treat myself to a relaxing detox bath, I add a few drops along with a cup of epsom salts and a cup of baking soda and it is heaven!

Lavender oil is a must have for my beauty routine!
Selina A.
Aurora, IL
LOVE this oil!! Sometimes just opening the bottle allows a noticiable release in the tension in feeling in my sinuses + head! Smells SO good! I put a few drops on my pillow case and it helps to softly soothe you to sleep. Even have the hubby doing it ;)
Heather B.
Deland, FL
I been using lavender oil for years and this brand for probably five years or more. Every night I have some in my Aromafier to help me to sleep, and sometimes even a couple of drops on my pillow. I also use it in my bath to relax and and on my pressure points when I have a headache. I typically pay around $11 for a bottle.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite essential oils. The lavender has a true floral lavender scent, and is very relaxing. The NOW brand is very affordable amd can be found at most health food stores.
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
Great lavender oil. Reasonably priced and available at Whole Foods. I use this along with Epsom salts in baths for myself and my kids and it is very effective. I also use it on my skin when I have blemishes and add it to unscented lotions and carriers oils.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was excited about the larger bottle and reasonable price, but am disappointed with the fragrance. Even though it certified organic it has a synthetic/fake lavender scent to it. A tinge sweet. Don't get me wrong, it's not horrible. I will use it to blend in lotion or maybe a bath, it just is too heavy of a fragrance for my diffuser.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great lavender oil. I put this on my wrist to help me with my stress and anxiety. I also use it for my air diffuser and it makes my house smell wonderful and keeps me nice and relaxed.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I use a lot of essential oils and foods now is a brand I trust. This is great for calming. I put a few drops in my kids baths before bedtime and it helps the sleep. It also help release stress
Jessica T.
I love this essential lavender oil. It smells so great! I use it for my baths or in an air diffuser. Everyone comments on how good my house smells.
Steph L.
Lockport, NY
Does this have any aromatherapy benefits worth knowing? I did some research and it said it should be good for dogs and cats to be around, anyone know if it benefits pets at all?
Logan S.
I have been looking for oils to use in my everyday life and have noticed oils have become very popular within the last year. I would like to find a good brand of oils to use. How does the Now Foods brand compare to others? Would you recommend this brand over others? And what is the most popular scent? I love lavender but would like to get others.