BY NOW FOODS #6 in Spa Accessories

Lavandula officinalis Aroma:  Floral. Benefits:  Soothing, normalizing, balancing. For aromatherapy use.  For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use.  Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. Ingredients:  100% pure lavender oil. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Headache Ease Blend:  Add 3 drops each of lavender oil, peppermint oil and chamomile oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from fresh flowering tops. Purity Tested/Quality Assured see more...

• Where do most people buy this oil? I got mine from a local Amish/...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new oil to use. I get severe dandruff at ...1 Answers
  • Is it true that this oil can help calm and relax you? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Darci L.
Review for: Lavender Oil 2 oz, Lavender Oil 4 oz, Lavender Oil 1 oz, Lavender Oil 16 oz more...
People love lavender for the scent, but that's not even close to my favorite part. It's so soothing to diffuse at night for sleeping and I always drop some on a rag and throw it in the dryer with my laundry for such a refreshing smell! You can buy lavender bags at Trader Joe's as well :)
Lauren A.
Bicknell, IN
Review for: Lavender Oil 2 oz, Lavender Oil 1 oz, Lavender Oil 16 oz more...
If you love Lavender essential oil, NOW is the best bang for your buck. I only used more expensive brands of oil until giving this Lavender oil a try and I guess you could say “NOW” I’m a believer! I use it in the diffuser as well as topically. I even use it for making my own liquid body wash and room spray! I will never buy those expensive brands again.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
The best essential oil made in my country Bulgaria! It helps a lot with hair to grow and be shiny and healthy. It helps also with the skin if you want to be softer. Recommend it with two hands
Melissa J.
Review for: Lavender Oil 4 oz more...
I use this for everything. I put it in my diffuser. Put some on our pillows and sheets. In the bath when my kids are feeling restless. It’s a must have in my home.
Rocio O.
Hialeah, FL
This lavender oil brand is pretty good. I have 100% lavender oil from croatia where lavender grows wild and every market carries lavender oils and goods and I notice the difference. The Croatian 100% oil is so much more potent and lasts longer on my air diffuser machine. This brand works pretty well compared to others but a little pricey. I wish I can go back to croatia n purchase a huge bottle of their wild lavender oil!
Anahit P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product so much. If you guys have any rash just a few drops of this makes it calm down. Also works best in mascaras. I put a few drops in mascara for longer lashes. Also if you are having trouble falling asleep, put a drop of this around your bed or pillow. It will help you calm down and sleep.
Brooke H.
Essential oils are a must have for so many different reasons. Not only are they natures way of healing but they are great to diffuse too! Personally, I use lavender oil for burns and I also combine Lavender oil with Tea Tree if I feel a bladder infection or UTI coming on and it prevents me from having to take a trip to the doctor and have to take the nasty antibiotics that are terrible for your body.
Tash V.
I'm a big fan of NOW Foods, especially their essential oils. The lavender oil is great for many purposes. It has a calming effect so I love to add a few drops into my kids diffuser or my kids bath water. It's strong and concentrated so a few drops will do. I do believe essential Oils are very beneficial for a variety of uses and purposes and NOW brands has a huge selection with a great price tag.
Jillian K.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this stuff has changed my life for the better! this is a 2017 must have. there are SO many benefits to using essential oils, but Lavender especially. I suffer from migraines and this helps me relax and it really helps with my Fibromyalgia as well. I will always be using this stuff. for years to come!!!
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I rate a four because I still haven't experienced all the different benefits lavender does for you. I have used this after showers for hydrating and smell and it's great. I do know that it doesn't last too long so that may be a new project for like a perfume type diy. I have put on face also but I'm not sure if it is healthy like that.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
What's your favorite use for lavender oil? I can't decide! I use it for allergy relief as well as using its antiseptic properties to help heal new piercings.
Tyana B.
Portland, OR
I use this stuff in my diffuser, but could I make a pillow spray? Or put it in my lotion? I know it's highly concentrated so I'm worried my skin will react to it.
Cady L.
Murcia, Spain
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've seen this essential oil on various sites, I just wondered if anyone has experience with it? Is it pure/organic??
Morganne J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What even is this I don't get what you use it for
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
How do you use these? I see in some reviews that people use them for an air freshener. Do you just put it in a dish and let it sit there or do you pour it over something? I'm super interested in getting started with essential oils. Also, which 3 or 4 do you recommend to start off with? TIA!