BY NOW FOODS #7 in Spa Accessories

Lavandula officinalis Aroma:  Floral. Benefits:  Soothing, normalizing, balancing. For aromatherapy use.  For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use.  Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. Ingredients:  100% pure lavender oil. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Headache Ease Blend:  Add 3 drops each of lavender oil, peppermint oil and chamomile oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from fresh flowering tops. Purity Tested/Quality Assured see more...

• Where do most people buy this oil? I got mine from a local Amish/...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new oil to use. I get severe dandruff at ...1 Answers
  • Is it true that this oil can help calm and relax you? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I use to love this brand, then I found out I had been deceived for well over a year while using this product. These are NOT safe to ingest, but if an oil is truly "pure" why wouldn't it be? For an oil to be labeled "100% Pure" it only has to contain 5% oil which really upset me. I actually tested this exact brand of Lavender against a 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade oil brand and not only did they smell completely different, the other brand was a lot more affective. They are right around the same price as the higher grade oils too which is just crazy to me. I can pay the same for some that truly Is PURE and is more affective because of it.
Brooke H.
Essential oils are a must have for so many different reasons. Not only are they natures way of healing but they are great to diffuse too! Personally, I use lavender oil for burns and I also combine Lavender oil with Tea Tree if I feel a bladder infection or UTI coming on and it prevents me from having to take a trip to the doctor and have to take the nasty antibiotics that are terrible for your body.
Kiana C.
Lavender oil is great and known for its calming properties. I used to have horrible anxiety and trouble falling asleep and my sister-in-law told me she uses this when she's under a lot of stress. I would smell a bit of this before I would leave the house for the day and before I went to bed and it did give me a calming feeling. This essential oil is perfect for relaxation.
Alejandra D.
I love this oil, it has an amazing fragrance. I put it on like perfume everyday and sprinkle a few drops on my pillow at night. It is especially great for sunburns. When I get really badly sunburned I mix this with their peppermint oil and either jojoba or coconut oil and apply it 2-3 times a day. My skin heals quickly and I don't peel if I do this.
Kari S.
Aurora, CO
How can you not love NOW essential oils? Other people are charging so much for their oils and here comes NOW. They are wonderful and unassuming. Their oils are amazing in selection, quality and the price cannot be beat. This is my favorite brand and I buy them at Sprouts. So far the price has allowed me to get all my favorites.
Michele D.
Winnsboro, TX
Lavender is one of my all time favorite scents. I use this oil mainly in my diffuser to promote a restful sleep. I believe it's well worth the price and buy mine from a local herbalist shop. In fact I like the scent so much I have a sachet in nearly every drawer, cabinet, closet and even in my purse.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville , PA
Essential oils are awesome in every way. I use the lavender one for my body when I don't want to wear perfume but also still want to smell really great, and I also sprinkle a few drops on the mattress for aiding in sleep smells wonderfulwonderful. I would absolutely recommend everyone.
Ivette F.
New york, NY
Love lavender oil I use it in an oil diffuser to set the mood to go to sleep and also poor drops into a squirt bottle with rubbing alcohol to spray on furniture to get rid of dust mites. Let's just say I have multiple bottles in a drawer to never run out. Obsessed is an understatement!
Nikki P.
Aberdeen, WA
I'm obsessed with this oil. I diffuse it in my bedroom at night time and it makes me feel very calm and I'm convinced it helps my fiance and I get to sleep faster. I've tried lavender oil from Doterra and I feel that the products work the same, and this one is a way better price.
Paley S.
Overland Park, KS
It's so amazing I love the smell of it. It makes me feel like I'm actually in the spa. And that I'm actually having something to relax about. It's not very pricey. Just the right amount. About $4 maybe 5. I would definitely buy this again. Actually I'm going to the store now.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
What's your favorite use for lavender oil? I can't decide! I use it for allergy relief as well as using its antiseptic properties to help heal new piercings.
Tyana B.
Portland, OR
I use this stuff in my diffuser, but could I make a pillow spray? Or put it in my lotion? I know it's highly concentrated so I'm worried my skin will react to it.
Cady L.
Murcia, Spain
I've seen this essential oil on various sites, I just wondered if anyone has experience with it? Is it pure/organic??
Morganne J.
Wellness Guru Expert
What even is this I don't get what you use it for
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
How do you use these? I see in some reviews that people use them for an air freshener. Do you just put it in a dish and let it sit there or do you pour it over something? I'm super interested in getting started with essential oils. Also, which 3 or 4 do you recommend to start off with? TIA!