2 colors available

BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Neurotransmitter Support Pharmaceutical Grade Supports Mental Alertness Healthy Glandular Function* L-Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that plays an important role in the production of neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine. In addition, because L-Tyrosine is necessary for the synthesis of thyroid hormone and epinephrine , L-Tyrosine supports healthy glandular function and stress response.* The L-Tyrosine used in this product is Pharmaceutical Grade . Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I give this once daily to my 8 year old son who has ADHD. He is currently doing neurofeedback treatments as well. His doctor told us to get the NOW brand as they were found in a study to be one of the good brands that truly has what they claim are in their vitamins/supplements unlike some others. I can't really tell if they are working since I'm not the one taking them but I'm sure they are doing something and definitely can't hurt!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Mason City, IA
I use L-tyrosine to help with mood and food cravings and it works wonders. Helps with energy as well. Anyone who has done research and has wanted to try it, I certainly recommend Now Foods products.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
I take these along with other vitamins each day! I definitely notice an improvement in my energy/ focus and will continue to order these!