BY NOW FOODS

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Supports Collagen Synthesis*
Healthy Immune Function*

Lysine is an essential amino acid that must be obtained through the diet or through supplementation.* Lysine is necessary for the production of all proteins in the body, and is required for the maintenance of the structural proteins collagen and elastin, which form all connective tissues such as skin, tendon, and bone.* Lysine is also a precursor to carnitine, which is needed for fat metabolism and energy production.* In addition, lysine may help to support a healthy immune system and proper cardiovascular function.*

Natural color variation may occur in this product.

AVAILABLE QUANTITIES
100 Tablets, 250 Tablets Tablets

Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
I was so excited to try this for my hormonal acne but was sad when I realized that all it did was break me out more. I never had break outs around my lip but since taking this I’ve been breaking out so bad for weeks. I finally stop and the acne around my mouth has subsided.
Anahit P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best product to use when you have a cold sore. 2000 mg for 7 days and your cold sore is gone! Like Magic! You can also use vitamin C with it. This helps your immune system especially when your body is stressed aka when you're sick or have a cold sore.
Megan M.
Waterbury, CT
I love NOW foods products. I used to work in a health food store so it was convenient for me to buy NOW products from there but I actually seek them out now. I typically take Lysine when I feel a cold sore coming out. These pills are large but they do the trick!
Rasheeka M.
Tempe, AZ
I’ve been taking these L Lysine pills everyday for my cystic and hormonal acne and it has helped a whole lot! I get mine on amazon and the NOW brand ones gets you the most pills for the cheapest price. I really recommend these! It helps regenerate collagen in your skin and it’s an amino acid supplement that your body can’t make for itself
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
I use these NOW food vitamins -Lysine every time I feel a cold sore starting to pop up. It immediately begins working and helps fight off the cold sore while clearing up my acne as well. I recommend it
Roberta P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Good vitamin helps support the immune system and worked especially when you have a cold

Amazon