BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Supports Membrane Health Essential Amino Acid Pharmaceutical Grade L-Lysine is an essential amino acid, which means that it cannot be manufactured by the body. It must be obtained through the diet or by supplementation. Lysine is one of the most well known amino acids and is an essential component of proteins. NOW® L-Lysine is a Pharmaceutical Grade essential amino acid. *This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Megan M.
Waterbury, CT
I love NOW foods products. I used to work in a health food store so it was convenient for me to buy NOW products from there but I actually seek them out now. I typically take Lysine when I feel a cold sore coming out. These pills are large but they do the trick!
Fathima D.
Jonesboro, AR
I’ve been taking these L Lysine pills everyday for my cystic and hormonal acne and it has helped a whole lot! I get mine on amazon and the NOW brand ones gets you the most pills for the cheapest price. I really recommend these! It helps regenerate collagen in your skin and it’s an amino acid supplement that your body can’t make for itself
Anahit P.
Wellness Guru Expert
The best product to use when you have a cold sore. 2000 mg for 7 days and your cold sore is gone! Like Magic! You can also use vitamin C with it. This helps your immune system especially when your body is stressed aka when you're sick or have a cold sore.
Betty P.
Edison , NJ
Good vitamin helps support the immune system and worked especially when you have a cold
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
I use these NOW food vitamins -Lysine every time I feel a cold sore starting to pop up. It immediately begins working and helps fight off the cold sore while clearing up my acne as well. I recommend it