5 colors available

BY NOW FOODS

Pharmaceutical Grade Transports Fatty Acids Boosts Cellular Energy* L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that helps to maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of fatty acid groups into mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production.* It naturally occurs in red meat and other animal source foods, but we recommend supplementation to obtain optimal levels of this excellent amino acid. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Its pricey!!! Do you guys recommend it???5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nathalia D.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Me encanta utilizarlo como acelerador de metabolismo y para quemar grasa al momento de irme a entrenar
Greilimar G.
Greilimar G.
is a good accelerator metabolism ago lose weight continuously only take once a day.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
Foodie Expert
This product is pretty expensive, but it has so many good uses! It's good for energy throughout the day and for fat loss. I take it in the mornings before eating everyday(it's better on an empty stomach) and it's good for working out!
Diana b.
Diana b.
Foodie Expert
Buen producto para las personas q lo usan para lo q es y como se debe lo recomiendo bastante
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Martinsburg, WV
Been taking L-Carnitine for about 6 months now, and have lost about 15lbs. and 25 inches over all, along with taking CLA and RoxyLean. Basically L-Carnitine works by breaking up long chain fatty tissue deep in your muscles, so your body can use it for energy. It works almost like that lotion stuff you use for cellulite, only better. There are no side effects I've noticed. But with anything diet and exercise is the key, this just helps give your body a boost.
Linda A.
Linda A.
I've taken these since I started going to the gym use ago. I noticed these have given me a lot of energy and no side effects. I had read up on the use and this is certainly a staple in my routine due to my autoimmune disorder. Also this brand is not expensive as others I've seen out there
Karinha M.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this lcarnitine, it has helped me a lot with my weightloss journey. Its great as an energizer and even tho you drink it via pill i feel that it absorbs quickly.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Rio de Janeiro
Great for anyone who has a goal of losing fat, it helps a lot. Take whenever you exercise.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
Its pricey!!! Do you guys recommend it???