BY NOW FOODS

Juniper has been used as a fragrance since ancient times and was thought to purify the air where it was used. It has a pleasing floral aroma that is uplifting and stimulating. This essential oil is 100% pure. Fun fact: Juniper was once considered to have the power to restore lost youth. Juniper berry was one of the first aromatics used in ancient civilization, and has a colorful history of use. The ancient Greeks burned juniper branches to combat epidemics. The English burned it as well, and hoped its magical powers would repel evil spirits, witches, and demons. Ancient Egyptians anointed corpses with juniper oil, and used the berries in cosmetics and perfumes. Europeans regarded juniper oil as a miracle cure for typhoid, cholera, dysentery, and tapeworms. Many cultures today still value juniper's many benefits. Tibetans still revere juniper and use it as a purification incense, while Native Americans burn it in their cleansing ceremonies. Holistic medicine also embraces juniper, and considers it a highly versatile and therapeutic oil. Mixes well with: Atlas cedarwood, bergamot, cedarwood, clary sage, eucalyptus, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, lavender, lime, myrrh, orange, palmarosa, peppermint, pine, rosemary, sandalwood, tangerine, and tea tree. Parts used: Dried, crushed, or slightly dried ripe fruit. Extraction method: Steam distillation. see more...

Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
I use essential oils for just about everything... stress, cleaning, bug bites, etc. However, Juniper Berry is one of my favorites! I have an over reactive bladder and have completely replaced my medicine with a couple of drops of Juniper Berry in my water, tea, or coffee. Juniper Berry helps with inflammation, removes acidic toxins, etc.
Summer R.
Ever since I started beauty school I have just fell in love with all the different essential oils and now that I've tried Now juniper berry it is definitely one of my favorites along side many others .
Selena F.
Now essential oils are high quality and seem to be half price of most of the essential oils at my natural health food store. I am using rose hip oil for my skin and it has really help reduce redness
Sarah A.
Washington, IN
I really like NOW essential oils. All the NOW oils seem to be very good quality. I use tea tree, lavender, orange, lemon and peppermint. There are so many uses for essential oils.
Katelyn W.
I have used now essential oil (lavender & tea tree oil) for a while now and love the results I have gotten.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Where do you add this? Mmm sounds good