BY NOW FOODS #61 in Fitness Supplements

100% Pure Moisturizing Oil For skin, hair & body Multi-purpose Caution: In need of healthier hair, softer skin, or an oil for general bath care and massage. Solution: 100% Pure Jojoba Oil is derived from the seed of the jojoba shrub and is one of the most popular cosmetic oils available today. Its high stability, invigorating scent and cosmetic versatility make it ideal for all skin and hair types, and it is most commonly used to promote softer hair and skin. Jojoba Oil contains many nutritional compounds, including long-chain essential fatty acids and fatty alcohols. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "Just a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "I started using this oil twice a day & the itchy, flaky, scaly skin is gone." in 1 review
  • "I have oily skin, but I'd use it as a body oil to moisturize my skin." in 1 review
  • "It is a great product which I always have and use it since a friend recommend it." in 1 review
  • "It keeps my skin soft and supple." in 1 review
amy j.
Franklin, TN
Ojoba oil is such a great oil with a plethora of uses. My mom makes a lot of her own skin care and a majority of the recipes call for jojoba oil as a main ingredient.

You can use jojoba oil as a makeup remover, face and body moisturizer, scalp softner, hair conditioner, lip conditioner, shaving prep and after shave, carrier oil for other EO, skin cleanser.

There are so many good uses for jojoba oil for skin care. I always keep jojoba oil on hand for my skin.

This bottle will last a long time because you only need a few drops because this oil is really emollient. I recommend incorporating jojoba oil in your daily routine.
Kelly M.
Goshen, IN
Am I obsessive about this oil? Absolutely. My best friend got me started on the oil cleansing method and now my parents, sister, and brother in law all use this on their faces as well. I like to add some essential oil to mine (usually geranium, melaleuca, or lavendar). I also don't mix it with Castor oil--I just use the straight jojoba oil! My skin has seen such marked improvement from how oily it used to be to how infrequently I get blemishes
Larkin M.
I didn't realize jojoba oil has such a strong scent...and idk how to describe it you would just have to smell it to know what I mean. Besides the smell, this bottle will last you forever because it doesn't take much to get the job done! Which is really really nice because you don't have to sit around feeling like an oily blob. It absorbs nicely :)
Desiree S.
San Antonio , Tx
I use this oil on my hair, face, legs and wherever I need an extra boost of moisture! The scent reminds me a little of coffee beans but is not overpowering at all. Would not recommend for people with oily skin as it is an oil. My skin feels brighter and more smooth with almost all dark spots/acne scars gone.
Shakis D.
I love using jojoba oil as part of my LOC (liquid oil cream) method when moisturizing my hair on wash days. It aids in keeping my hair moisturized and it's super light which is something I love most about this oil since I have "fine, type 4 hair" texture. This is a must have!
Brittany M.
Mountain Brk, AL
I add this to my moisturizer every morning and night. I also apply it over my eye cream every night before bed. It really helps keep my dry skin from being dehydrated. My skin is really dry, so this has quickly become a necessity. It's easy to find and very reasonably priced.
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta , GA
Currently using this mixed with lemon oil and tea tree oil for my acne and scars. So far so good. My zits have disappeared and my acne scars are slowly but surely disappearing. I also take vitamins for my acne and I have a very healthy diet.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
Oh jojoba oil! Sometimes I forget how much I love this oil! It leaves my skin so soft! If I remember correctly, I think it is a little more expensive than other carrier oils, but there's a reason for that! Now is a great company as well.
Amber G.
I love this brand of Jojoba Oil. I buy this particular brand from GNC. My hair is natural, and I find that Jojoba oil is the perfect oil for my hair because it adds shine, moisture, without weighing it down, and without building up.
Brooke K.
Wixom, MI
This is a great carrier oil to use if you want to apply essential oils topically on your face. It's even good for oily skin. I use this everyday with Frankincense EO on my face and it's great! I will be buying this again!
Bambi C.
Cleveland , TN
What are the benefits of this product
Desiree L.
What are the benefits of jojoba oil?
Kyrrah S.
Emerald
Will this product help with hair loss?
Lisa F.
Is this good for cuticles?
Becca Z.
Goochland,Va
Where is this product sold?