NOW Foods - Jojoba Oil Pure - 4 oz.

100% Pure Moisturizing Oil For skin, hair & body Multi-purpose Caution: In need of healthier hair, softer skin, or an oil for general bath care and massage. Solution: 100% Pure Jojoba Oil is derived from the seed of the jojoba shrub and is one of the most popular cosmetic oils available today. Its high stability, invigorating scent and cosmetic versatility make it ideal for all skin and hair types, and it is most commonly used to promote softer hair and skin. Jojoba Oil contains many nutritional compounds, including long-chain essential fatty acids and fatty alcohols.

how is this product
Can you use this on your face? Do you mix it with your regular moisturizer or use it straight? Under makeup?
Is this good for your nails?
Start your review of NOW Foods - Jojoba Oil Pure - 4 oz.!
Product Highlights
“Just a little goes a long way.” in reviews
“It still is one of the best oils out there that works wonders for the skin and scalp.” in reviews
“I started using this oil twice a day & the itchy, flaky, scaly skin is gone.” in reviews
“It keeps my skin soft and supple.” in reviews
“It is a great product which I always have and use it since a friend recommend it.” in reviews
Austin , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
NOW Foods - Jojoba Oil Pure - 4 oz. uploaded by Monique A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Where do I begin...[product:now-foods-jojoba-oil-pure-4-oz.] is my go to night time regiment. The oil not only soothes my dry skin, but assists with my skin during the changing seasons while keeping my skin youthful. Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control. There are many benefits of using jojoba oil for your skin: moisturizing, antibacterial, antioxidant, noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic, it helps control sebum production, may help promote collagen synthesis, help speed up wound healing, may help soothe eczema, psoriasis, and other drying skin conditions, help treat acne, may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and may help minimize the appearance of scars.
Stony Point, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
The soil has to be my favorite oil to use for my hair care. I use it mostly as a carrier oil when I do scalp massages with rosemary lemongrass or Sage oil. My scalp has never been more moisturized! I honestly it's also enjoy using this oil for hot oil treatments once a week My Curls look so healthy and defined afterwards and I credit this for bringing back my curls that were previously damaged from years of straightening. It's a little more pricey than some of the other oils but it's so worth it!
I love this product it's great for my nails it helps them grown and stay flexible as well as moisturizes my cuticles. It's all natural so I can use it as lubricant and it wont distort my ph balance and its edible so I can use it to moisturize my dogs paw pads when they get cracked overall great product would but again only problem is the bottle can leak oil through the seams or itll go to the back of the cap when pouring.
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
This is what I use for the oil cleansing method. I double cleanse so I follow this up with a cleansing milk. It can also be used in the hair or on the body. It’s the best carrier oil because it’s the closest to the natural sebum our bodies produce. This brand has the best price point. I also really trust them because I have used other products of theirs. Overall I definitely recommend this product.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I adore jojoba oil. It is a wonderful product to mix essential oils and other oils such as coconut, castor, olive, etc. I use this for my hair masks. On the face its not bad and doesnt make me break out. I would recommend if its done on the face only use a little because its still an oil, you still may break out.
Chicago
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
This is a great quality jojoba oil. It’s great for a base oil for essential oils. I like to blend in my favorite essential oils to make a nice moisturizing body oil or a hair oil. It’s not to greasy so wonderful for all over the body. The smell is very mild and pleasant. Very reasonably priced too.
Love this oil... use it as soon as I get out of shower when skin is still damp.. from Head to toe and then use the rest on my hands for the ends of my hair!! Amazing
Omaha, TX
This product is an end all be all. It can be used for virtually anything, hair, nails, skincare, body care, if you think it can help it probably will! It absorbs in a decent amount of time, it doesn’t doesn’t soak in 2 seconds but it also doesn’t take hours. It gives fast results in all areas (clear skin or silky hair).This product is an end all be all. It can be used for virtually anything, hair, nails, skincare, body care, if you think it can help it probably will! It absorbs in a decent amount of time, it doesn’t doesn’t soak in 2 seconds but it also doesn’t take hours. It gives fast results in all areas (clear skin or silky hair).
I swear this is the greatest purchase I have made in years. I have suffered with cystic acne forever. I take pills from the dermatologist, which have helped dramatically but I will always be cautious with any and all skin products I buy because my skin is sensitive. I use this to take off my make up, to put on my face after the shower and next i'll be trying it on my hair and body. I LOVE the way it makes me skin look after I use it and the next day too. I love it so much I am gong to purchase a bunch of bottles so I never run out. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this oil for once a month [email protected] of my hair. I microwave it and then apply it all over my hair and leave it on for about 30 minutes before washing my hair and it leaves my hair feeling soft, shiny, and smooth. I also use this oil on my eyelashes very often as it helps with eyelash growth and strengthening. This is a multipurpose oil which is great cause I can use the same oil for all my beauty needs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...