BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Organic Moisturizing Oil For skin, hair and body - multi-purpose 5 Expeller-pressed and hexane-free 100% Pure, Certified Organic Jojoba Oil is derived from the seed of the jojoba shrub and is one of the most popular cosmetic oils available today. Its high stability, invigorating scent and cosmetic versatility make it ideal for all skin and hair types, and it is most commonly used to promote softer hair and skin. Jojoba Oil contains many nutritional compounds, including long-chain essential fatty acids and fatty alcohols. NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and conditioners, oral care, skin care, and essential oils, all of which are formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world. NOW Solutions produ see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lori L.
Excellent jojoba oil for a great price. Jojoba oil can be expensive but I picked up a 4oz bottle from Amazon for about $6. Now that was cheap compared to others and it worked great for my body oils and butters. I really like Now Food products. NOW Foods - Jojoba Oil Certified Organic - 4 oz.
Tiffany W.
Buffalo, NY
This oil is great. Absorbed into skin very quickly. It is the closes thing to natural oils of the skin. Helps to balance your skin. Just while your face is still damp apply it.
Jasmine B.
I've been using the oil for the past few months and have noticed a major improvement in my scalp.  Even though this oil is thicker and can technically be used as a sealant for natural styles, it has never made my scalp feel weighed down.  Sometimes, I like to use a few drops with my shampoo to add in some moisture.  If you have dry scalp, you should seriously consider using jojoba oil.
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
I don't think that I've ever loved an oil as much as this one. For one it's a reputable brand so early along my natural hair journey I tried it and here it is years later and I'm still using it. It's great for hair and skin so in my routine I go from my face to my hair and my results are amazing. If you're looking for something light and penetrating then this is it.
Diana R.
Sunnyvale, TX
I really like this oil. I love that is is 100% pure and natural. This works really well with my hair. This oil leaves me hair feeling hydrated and smooth. A little does go a very long way. So it will last a long time! Don't add too much or it will leave your hair oily. You only need a few drops. I also like that it does not really have any type of smell. For me this is great because I can then add a drop of any essential oil that I want, for both he smell and health benefits.
Shannon B.
This is a great hydrating and smoothing oil for skin and hair. My hair is naturally oily but it's also curly so I'm always fighting frizz. This is a great lightweight oil you can apply to hair wet or dry. Rub on dry cuticles, knees, elbows, legs. Also good as a base oil for essential oils or in lotions and scrubs.
Cassandra T.
Now Foods jojoba oil is awesome! Great price and quality. This is perfect solution for a facial moisturizer or face wash. I use it for both and love the way it makes my skin feel clean, soft, and moisturized!! A must have that I cannot live without!!!
This jojoba oil is one of the best I've ever tried, especially adding a few drops to hair mask as well as applying some to my damp body after a nice warm shower. It leaves hair and body so soft and smooth.
Kay K.
NOW Foods' Certified Organic Jojoba Oil is one of my favorite EOs because it's an affordable and flexible beauty staple. Because of it's natural properties, it's great for your skin and hair. And because it's an EO, you can mix it in almost any of your favorite beauty products.
Destiny M.
I love this oil formula it is very nice that it is organic which is very good for your hair.when i used it it made my hair super soft and shiny and i loved it so much and i hope you get to try it.