BY NOW FOODS

From the Manufacturers Label: Essential Mineral Ferrochel Chelated Iron Bisglycinate Gentle, Non-Constipating Vegetarian Formula We utilize the superior Albion Labs patented Ferrochelandreg, IronChelate, which research has demonstrated to be highly absorbed, well tolerated and non-constipating at recommended levels. Manufactured by NOW Foods. see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
I add to take these while I was pregnant because my iron was so low. These made me sick to my stomach. I tried to every which way, in the morning on a full stomach, with food at noon and at night before going to bed. I always felt like I was going to puke
Kayla D.
Havana, FL
I have been using Now brand supplements for a couple years now and i feel i can trust them. These iron pills help with pms. You lose iron when you menstrate and these will help prevent a deficiency.
Lea P.
Champaign
I take one of these every day to support overall health and energy. They are easy to swallow and I have not experienced any negative effects.