BY NOW FOODS

NOW BetterStevia is a zero-calorie, low glycemic, certified organic sweetener that makes a perfectly healthy substitute for table sugar and artificial sweeteners. Unlike chemical sweeteners, NOW BetterStevia contains pure Stevia extract. Now Foods take special measures to preserve Stevia's natural qualities in this unique, pure, better-tasting Stevia. see more...

Kate H.
Republic, MO
I've really liked using stevia as a sugar alternative. That said, be wary of anything with artificial flavoring in it. Aside from the potential health issues some people have with artificial flavors, they often don't taste great.
danaevia j.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I tried this product to replace my sugar intake, however I guess I was stuck on the taste then being focus on what the product promise to do for you. Maybe I will try it again..
Jess I.
Foodie Expert
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. The taste definitely did not taste like hazelnut to me..would not recommend
Thereze B.
This product is alright for the price but the taste is hard to deal with. The hazelnut flavor is overwhelming and almost unnatural tasting.
Coleen M.
Morinville, AB
Foodie Expert
The Hazlenut one was super gross! It left the worst taste in my mouth and was WAY too strong a flavor.