BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Grapefruit, Citrus Paradisi Aroma: Sweet, Citrus 2 Benefits: Purifying, Cheerful, Uplifting 3 Summer Fun Blend: br Add 1 drop each of lavender oil, peppermint oil grapefruit oil to a diffuser enjoy. 4 Extraction Method: Cold Pressed from Fresh Fruit Peel Purity Tested Quality Assured see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Melisa F.
Scarborough, ON
This is a great oil. it is food grade so it is also consumable! I use it in my fruit infusion water (to save space for other fruit) and I make a toner with it using distilled water and 10- 15 drops of oil. it's great for my skin and it gives it a nice refreshing glow that lasts throughout the day. I would definitely buy it again!
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Nice quality essential oil. It smells true to a fresh grapefruit and is very energizing and refreshing.
Jen L.
Royal Oak, MI
Amazing smell... gives me a lift of energy when i need it and great in cleaning and laundry
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
This is great in my mist diffuser a few drops and it fills a room the scent is not over powering and extremely fresh and uplifting
Amelia C.
I love this oil! The quality is excellent and you get a lot of the price. I use this when I'm studying to help energize. I apply a little dab to my inner wrists and I put it in my diffuser. Makes me feel awake and it makes my house smell clean/fresh. I will continue to purchase this particular brand of grapefruit oil.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
What are some good uses for grapefruit oil?