BY NOW FOODS #47 in Glucosamine

Dietary Supplement Glucosamine and MSM combine the nutritive benefits of two potent dietary supplements. Glucosamine is an amino sugar derived from the chitin of shellfish that is used by the body to support healthy joint structures.* MSM is a natural form of organic sulfur found in all living organisms and is currently a popular supplement with health enthusiasts everywhere. Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives. NOW Foods developed the glucosamine test method chosen as the official AOACI industry standard method. *This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

alison m.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These have been a life saver, I buy these due the hubby due to almost no cartilage in his knees. He doesn't like taking pain pills so this was a great alternative.
Judith F.
Auburn, AL
I have been having pain in my hands for the past few months, I started taking glucosamine 45 days ago, I am noticing a little relief, I even encouraged my husband to take it.
Michasia D.
I was recommended to start taking these for my knees and they have helped take the pain away. I was worried about size of pill but they go down fairly smooth since they are capsules. They do not have a taste.

back