BY NOW FOODS

Ginkgo Biloba 60 mg - 120 CapsWhen our Ginkgo Biloba formula won the 2003 Vity Award as the number one selling brand in health stores, we we're excited, but not shocked. After all, our team of researchers went to tireless lengths to make NOW Ginkgo Biloba the best in the market. Our 50:1 standardized extract guarantees a minimum 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and is assayed for pesticides, chemicals and residual solvents. This award winning formula has become one of the most popular in promoting optimal circulation, healthy cranial blood flow, free-radical destruction and cellular protection*Nutrition Information Servings Per Container: 120 Serving Size: 1 Capsule Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Ginkgo Biloba Extract (leaf) 60 mg * Ginkgo Biloba Powder (leaf) 300 mg * * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.+ Daily Value not established. Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule, 1-2 times daily. Other Ingredients: Stearic AcidWarnings: Consumers please note: Natural color variations may occur in this product. Disclaimers: *This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Ginkgo Biloba 60mg 120 Caps from NOW FoodsUPC: see more...

• So somebody with the start of Alzheimer's should take these??? Th...7 Answers
  • Is this worth the money has anyone tried it5 Answers
  • How can I used this? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jacob S.
Jersey city, NJ
I can not say how great the vitamin quality. But i use other products from the now brand and intrust and love them. They are consistant and always deliver.
Angela D.
Big Pine key, FL
Does what it says it does didn't like the taste but I don't like the taste of most pills. You can get a good deal at most drugstores for it.
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
Now this is something I want to buy since ginkgo biloba is great in memory loss
Shaina C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is the best pill I ever did try. The two lobes of the tree in which the product is extracted from truly gives a natural affect on the body. I know I'm not putting any gunk into my body when using this product since it's coming from a tree itself. As I said before, this is the best pill ever did try
Ischikelle C.
Medley, FL
Absolutely love these , I live on them for studying , it really helps me remember important stuff . I sometimes forget things very easily and my mom has been giving me these for so long that it's natural.

Definitely recommend these ūüėĆ
danaevia j.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product is to help aid memory however I am in school and start using this product I can say I pass my test with a good grade..
Tina D.
I tried this product before and I really didn't see any weight loss. Maybe I didn't use it long enough. However, it did give me some energy.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Ginkgo Biloba capsules are decently priced. Their is no difference between these & more expensive brands.
Azul D.
Boston, MA
This is great to get a good supplement in without having to pay tons of money for the expensive stuff!
Bertha C.
I love this brand because it's not expensive and they work well..Plus they have vegetarian capsules..
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
Does this actually work?
Sarah B.
What does this help with?
Stephanie O.
It's cool that it clarifies the vegetarian tag, does it work?
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
So somebody with the start of Alzheimer's should take these??? They haven't seem to figure out a way to "cure" Alzheimer's yet so maybe be worth a shot
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this worth the money has anyone tried it