NOW Foods - Gelatin Caps "1" Size - 500 Gelcaps

BY NOW FOODS

Empty capsules allow you to fill your own powders at desired potencies, and avoid tablet binders and fillers. Buying powdered vitamins and filling your own capsules can save up to 50% off most retail prices. Our Gelatin Caps #1, depending on the powder, can hold between 300 - 600 mg. see more...

• Otimo produto fez sucesso no meu quesito qualidade1 Answers
NOW Foods - Gelatin Caps "1" Size - 500 Gelcaps
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA
These are great for encapsulating essential oil blends so you don't have to actually taste the oils. I use these for flu caps - frankincense, oregano, on guard, melaleuca. These capsules keep the oils protected and they don't leak! I always have a bag of these on hand.
Felicia T.
Lebanon, MO
Love these! They are really cheap and they get the job done I use them when I mix my essential oils and make like heartburn medicine and I like them a lot!
Kathia C.
Waco, TX
I use this all the time. I use essential oils every day and for comforting some symptoms I put my oils on this caps and drink them.
Carrie o.
Ellicott City, MD
I love these I use them to make money saver Turmeric supplements. They are easy to use and a money saver for my family and I.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Affordable and high quality I highly recommend these if you like to make your own supliments.
Alexandria W.
2025 42nd street Columbus, GA
Great product if you use essential oils regularly. I use it to make my own multivitamins.
Shianne A.
Cleburne, TX
Very affordable and perfect for making your own supplements. Great for essential oils
Yoselina T.
North Bergen, NJ
I love this product it is so helpful and it smells so good I am in love with it
mr and mrs z.
Abu-Dhabi
I tried this before I didn't kick it it's smells and hard to us I don't like the package also . Will not buy it again
Alexandra de Alencar F.
Belém pará Brasilm
Otimo produto fez sucesso no meu quesito qualidade