BY NOW FOODS

100% Natural Frankincense Oil from NOW contains the essential oil Frankincense (Boswellia spp.) prediluted in a natural base of Grape Seed Oil. We use Grape Seed Oil because it is a light, natural oil with no noticeable odor that can be used on all skin types. Frankincense is an ancient fragrance that has been used for thousands of years, especially during the holidays. Fun fact: Frankincense can grow without soil. Frankincense was one of the gifts given to the baby Jesus from the three Magi. People often wonder why this is so, after all, isn't it just a nicely scented tree? Actually, at one time, frankincense was valued as highly as gold. It was held in this high regard for thousands of years. Frankincense not only had many healing properties, but was also burned to rid the sick of evil spirits, and to purify body and soul. Because of its ability to slow down and deepen the breath, frankincense helps to keep prayer and meditation focused. Unsurprisingly, the Egyptians used it in the embalming process, but surprisingly they used it in cosmetic face masks as well. Today, frankincense is as highly valued by aromatherapists as it was in days of yore. With benefits that take care of both external and internal problems, it truly is worth its weight in gold. Mixes well with: Bergamot, cinnamon, clary sage, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, myrhh, neroli, orange, patchouli, pine, rose, sandalwood, tangerine, and ylang ylang. Parts used: Oleoresin. Extraction method: Steam distillation. see more...

Amanda Z.
Love this oil. I buy Young Living oils, but actually prefer this brand of Frankincense. I feel like it does a better job of helping me to center and focus. I also use it on my daughter who is adhd and it has helped exponentially.
Kate O.
I love this oil! It's not to strong and it helps me focus and helps with my anxiety! I got it locally from gnc and it was a great buy and super affordable! It's long lasting and I would buy it again!
Susan H.
I am loving the NOW brand of frankinsense oil and put 10 drops into 2 ozs of almond oil. It feels amazing on my face and leaves it so soft. I am 60 and I do not have any wrinkles on my face!!
Lila M.
I'd would look into young living over drugstore quality in oils. Young Living does seed to seal so you are getting pure essential oils.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
I have only just recently started using this. I like the idea that it is pure and natural. Ingredients are pure frankincense oil and pew or grapeseed oil. The aroma (per the bottle) is a mild camphor and citrus one. And it's supposed to help with "relaxing, focusing, and centering." Honestly, I just like the fragrance.
Skye T.
One of my favorite oils to use in our diffuser. One if the most fragrant and pure oils at this price point. It's fantastic and well worth the price!
2 drops in each diffuser a night lasts til the next morning!
Shana E.
Westport , MA
Amazing oil! I diffuse this every night in my room, especially when I'm sick of my son is. Clears the air and always makes me feel better in the morning. Most definitely recommend!
Patricia S.
Espanola, NM
This is a great oil I use it to blend in my massages and I would recommend to other Massage Therapists.