BY NOW FOODS

Fenugreek 500 mg - 100 CapsFenugreek is one of the oldest herbs traditionally used in ancient Greece, Egypt and China. It has been used in a variety of ways and can be added to hot water to make tea. Nutrition Information Serving Size: 2 capsules Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Total Carbohydrate Fenugreek Powder (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) 1 g (1000 mg) + * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.+ Daily Value not established. Suggested Use: As an herbal dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 1-3 times daily as needed. Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives. Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Stearic Acid, Silica and Magnesium Stearate. Warnings: None Disclaimers: None Fenugreek 500mg 100 Caps from NOW FoodsUPC: see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Katlyn M.
Took these while I was breastfeeding and made me smell like maple syrup. Plus it didn't increase my milk very much.it did a little not a lot. It does make smell like maple syrup. You can buy this at gnc vitamin shop or look at health lines.
Jennifer D.
Carlyle, IL
Took this while breastfeeding as I was having a hard time keeping up with my little ones demands. just like that, she was full and satisfied!
Jess B.
I purchased this because my natural health food store was out of bulk fenugreek when I needed to make some lactation cookies. I needed to break the capsules apart so I was expecting the bitter taste but it was easily covered in the recipe & the cookies did just the trick to increase my supply. Recommended! 👍🏻
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
This stuff works wonders for breast feeding moms! This stuff will quadruple your milk supply overnight... Ask your doctor about it!
ali w.
A great supplement to help increase milk supply in women breastfeeding! also makes you smell like maple syrup lol..its a great product tho!
Alyssa L.
Not my favorite brand of fenugreek, but it was okay. Still helped up my milk supply.
Juliana M.
Brampton, ON
Used this to help increase my milk supply during my first months of breastfeeding - strongly recommend!