BY NOW FOODS #77 in Face Oil

Condition: Skin in need of nourishment and protection. Solution: 100% Pure Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is an all-natural vegetable oil. Used as an herbal treatment for a variety of ailments. EPO contains essential fatty acids (EFA's) that support body tissues, including skin. Combined with zinc, EPO may be helpful for a healthy complexion. Each 1 ml of oil contains 80-100 mg of GLA - an essential fatty acid that can nourish and protect healthy skin cells. 100% Pure Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is derived from Evening Primrose seeds. This oil is pressed at a low temperature to obtain a pure, natura, virgin oil, without the use of solvents, fillers or preservatives. NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and conditioners, oral care, skin care and essential oils, all of which are formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world. NOW Solutions products avoid harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients in all of our formulations, to provide a more natural product line. see more...

• I'm surprised to find this in skin care I know EPO is used a lot ...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Debora O.
I use this as a moisturizer after washing my face or even post facial. It's soothing to the skin.
Sarah G.
I love using this in my DIY nighttime "serum" with argan, wheat germ, and rosehip seed oils. I was wary of using oils on my face as I have crazy sensitive and acne prone skin but this has been wonderful and it's even supposed to help with aging signs (not that I have to worry about that right now) and prevent acne! This was around $15 (USD) for 4oz at my local health food store but it may be available at Eartj Fare or Whole Foods. It does say to store it in the fridge after opening so I have to make small batches.
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
I love the versatility of this oil. I can apply it after I shower, or use it as a serum or make up remover! Its non irritating and doesn't leave your skin greasing.
MARIA G.
MARKHAM, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm surprised to find this in skin care I know EPO is used a lot for other hormonal effects, does this really do something for the skin? Like what? These reviews are very weak.