NOW Foods - Evening Primrose Oil - 4 oz. uploaded by Alicia B.

BY NOW FOODS

Condition: Skin in need of nourishment and protection. Solution: 100% Pure Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is an all-natural vegetable oil. Used as an herbal treatment for a variety of ailments. EPO contains essential fatty acids (EFA's) that support body tissues, including skin. Combined with zinc, EPO may be helpful for a healthy complexion. Each 1 ml of oil contains 80-100 mg of GLA - an essential fatty acid that can nourish and protect healthy skin cells. 100% Pure Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is derived from Evening Primrose seeds. This oil is pressed at a low temperature to obtain a pure, natura, virgin oil, without the use of solvents, fillers or preservatives. NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and conditioners, oral care, skin care and essential oils, all of which are formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world. NOW Solutions products avoid harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients in all of our formulations, to provide a more natural product line. see more...

• I'm surprised to find this in skin care I know EPO is use...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
I love using natural ingredients on my face and body. This oil helps get my mascara off and keeps my skin moisturized. I use before using my evening face wash and spin brush. My skin glows after each session
Summer D.
I use this product instead of lotion. After I wash my face at night or when my face is feeling dry. The price is amazing! The bottle cap does leak a little bit but it’s okay as long as it’s up right. I will purchase this again!
Sarah G.
I love using this in my DIY nighttime "serum" with argan, wheat germ, and rosehip seed oils. I was wary of using oils on my face as I have crazy sensitive and acne prone skin but this has been wonderful and it's even supposed to help with aging signs (not that I have to worry about that right now) and prevent acne! This was around $15 (USD) for 4oz at my local health food store but it may be available at Eartj Fare or Whole Foods. It does say to store it in the fridge after opening so I have to make small batches.
Samantha B.
This is better by far than anything you’ll find from skin care companies. The almond oil and grape seed oil are both also fantastic. I use each one depending on the weather or how my skin has been acting.
Maranda C.
Evening prime rose is so amazing it doesn't so many great things for your body and is relaxing. Definitely want more of this I even take the supplement
Karina P.
mishawaka, In
I love all the oils from this brand. This one I use it for my face mostly. I use it for my night time routine. It’s has also helped with my acne scars.
Debora O.
I use this as a moisturizer after washing my face or even post facial. It's soothing to the skin.
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
I have the softgels but I should’ve got this bottle to be able to use more product since I cut the soft gels open to put into my home made products, either way it’s not too expensive and easy to find to purchase. It’s a great item and works very well. Excellent for anti aging and great to take topically as a softgel. I like to use it in my home made masks to relax and soothe my skin. I highly recommend This product and company.
Sandra R.
I love the versatility of this oil. I can apply it after I shower, or use it as a serum or make up remover! Its non irritating and doesn't leave your skin greasing.
MARIA G.
MARKHAM, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm surprised to find this in skin care I know EPO is used a lot for other hormonal effects, does this really do something for the skin? Like what? These reviews are very weak.