BY NOW FOODS

A Superior Woman's Multiple Natural Chlorophyll Coating Dietary Supplement Multiple vitamins help to bridge the nutrient gap in our daily diets. In today's world of processed foods and fast-paced lifestyles, many of us do not get the daily recommended allowance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Multiple vitamins can help fill in the areas lacking in our diets, and are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition in a synergistic manner. see more...

• Those who have tried these how do u like them?3 Answers
  • Does anyone experience green urine with this?5 Answers
May Y.
Received this as a gift from my boyfriend once I began lifting. I've never taken a vitamin before so I have nothing to compare it to. However I will say that since using this product, I feel more energized and less sluggish. Overall just more healthy. However the pills themselves to have a strong smell and will turn your urine a green color. No big deals!
Lis S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this multi vitamin. I've been taking them for a few months and I notice I feel groggy on the days I forget to take them. I love this brand and all their products I've tried. I will continue using these vitamins.
Samantha P.
Verona, KY
Huge energy boost! I had been taking vitamin cocktail shots from my doctor for energy and was nervous about ending them. But these vitamins have helped so much! I know when I forget them and quickly get back in the habit of taking them.
Anna D.
Wichita, KS
Expensive and hard to find. But well worth the cost and search. I feel great, full of energy and not crashing daily. It's great for your health
María R.
weston, FL
Es muy bueno y efectivo este producto, se los recomiendo es 100% efectivo y bueno para la salud
May Y.
Does anyone experience green urine with this?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Those who have tried these how do u like them?