Add a Photo

By NOW FOODS
#702 in Fitness Supplements
100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured.
Photos (3)
Janelle R.
I purchased NOW essential oils Eucalyptus recently because it's fall now and cold and flu season is coming. Eucalyptus is good for so many things, especially to help clear nasal passages! I trust the NOW brand to have pure products and they certainly did not disappoint.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
I thought I would use this more in the bathtub, but I mainly use it as a bug repellent! Great stuff.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
San Marcos, TX
I love essential oils. And the Eucalyptus oil helps open up my airways when I'm feeling a cold or sinus issues coming on.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
Smells strong but it helps a lot with everything it says it will!!! I'm pretty sure it's affordable for everyone.
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
I love now foods essential oils. I use eucalyptus in spray for fleas and Mosquitoes. Several of my friends keep trying to sell me on Young Living oils, and I am sure they are wonderful, but I can't afford them. I can afford NOW oils and they work.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
This is very useful oil , you can actually use this to make a natural tooth paste with some coconut oil and hydrogen peroxide or put it on a tooth where its aching! It's one of the best essential oils I tried
Buckeye, AZ
This product is really good to open up your airways. If you have congestion, I use a little in a vaporizer or rub a little in my temples, under nose and chest as it opens up my airways for me. I also use it on sore muscles.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Santo Domingo
I have some scalp issues so I add like 10 or 15 drops of this oil to my Suave® Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo 12 fl. oz. Bottle and it really helps, dandruff controlled, therefore the bad smell that dandruff causes is also gone and my curly hair is super healthy, makes me feel really confident when I use it.
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Vancouver
This essential oil helps to clear my breathing..perfect for steam baths.....
Janelle R.
What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
Buckeye, AZ
Will the product ever get more concentrated?