BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil? 12 Answers
  • Will the product ever get more concentrated?2 Answers
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
This is very useful oil , you can actually use this to make a natural tooth paste with some coconut oil and hydrogen peroxide or put it on a tooth where its aching! It's one of the best essential oils I tried
Maria A.
I love this oil . A must have , use it for the bath when I'm feeling sick , or when I need to relax. Helps me feel better and allows me to sleep like a baby .
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA
I use this oil more in the cooler months in my aromatherapy diffuser and when myself or my kids have a cold. It's great for clearing sinus congestion.
Lauren K.
I use this on breakouts I have and burns whether is be from a curling iron or flat iron as I am a hairdresser. Amazing, but it has a VERY strong smell
Renee T.
I use this essential oil in a small diffuser in my home office. This oil is lovely for concentration and can easily combine with other oils.
Amy P.
Golden
This eucalyptus essential oil is great! I love to diffuse it in my living room to make everything smell fresh. This brand is a great price.
Gabbie D.
Watauga , TX
This oil works wonders in a diffuser to help with allergies or congestion. The scent is not too strong, but just enough to do the trick.
Ashleigh J.
Benton, AR
This stuff is perfect for when I'm sick. I rub some drops on me and it really helps me breathe plus you can't beat the price.
Ashlee S.
San Marcos, TX
I love essential oils. And the Eucalyptus oil helps open up my airways when I'm feeling a cold or sinus issues coming on.
Mai.Tai ..
This oil works wonders when I have allergies or congestion. I usually put some in my humidifier and that helps me tons!
Janelle R.
What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will the product ever get more concentrated?