BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• Will the product ever get more concentrated?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil? 11 Answers
Lauren K.
I use this on breakouts I have and burns whether is be from a curling iron or flat iron as I am a hairdresser. Amazing, but it has a VERY strong smell
Renee T.
I use this essential oil in a small diffuser in my home office. This oil is lovely for concentration and can easily combine with other oils.
Amy P.
Golden
This eucalyptus essential oil is great! I love to diffuse it in my living room to make everything smell fresh. This brand is a great price.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX
This oil works wonders in a diffuser to help with allergies or congestion. The scent is not too strong, but just enough to do the trick.
Ashlee S.
San Marcos, TX
I love essential oils. And the Eucalyptus oil helps open up my airways when I'm feeling a cold or sinus issues coming on.
Mai.Tai ..
This oil works wonders when I have allergies or congestion. I usually put some in my humidifier and that helps me tons!
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Great essential oil. You get a lot out of the bottle. I use this product in my diffuser for when I'm sick.
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
Used almost all summer long and on days we feel dirty, sad, or a bit congested! Price is within my budget.
Quannika J.
Woodbridge, VA
this oil is great. it's soothing and I love the smell. The scent is strong so a little goes a long way
Ginger G.
Brentwood , TN
I love this eucalyptus oil. It is great for sinuses and stuffy noses!! It always makes me feel better!
Janelle R.
What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will the product ever get more concentrated?