BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• Will the product ever get more concentrated?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil? 11 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ginger G.
Brentwood , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eucalyptus oil. It is great for sinuses and stuffy noses!! It always makes me feel better!
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I use a lot of essential oils and foods now is a brand I trust. I use eucalyptus oil for bad pain days.
Quannika J.
Woodbridge, VA
this oil is great. it's soothing and I love the smell. The scent is strong so a little goes a long way
Diana B.
Owingsville, KY
I love the oils! Smells good and better for you! Keeps bugs away! And helps with sinus colds as well!
Caroline S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought I would use this more in the bathtub, but I mainly use it as a bug repellent! Great stuff.
JOYLYN H.
Tehachapi, CA
I have used this in the shower to help with sinus issues and it works amazingly. It can also be used to repel wasps and other pests without those harsh chemicals that are in traditional bug sprays. So many uses!
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
Smells strong but it helps a lot with everything it says it will!!! I'm pretty sure it's affordable for everyone.
Janelle R.
I purchased NOW essential oils Eucalyptus recently because it's fall now and cold and flu season is coming. Eucalyptus is good for so many things, especially to help clear nasal passages! I trust the NOW brand to have pure products and they certainly did not disappoint.
Dawn R.
I love now foods essential oils. I use eucalyptus in spray for fleas and Mosquitoes. Several of my friends keep trying to sell me on Young Living oils, and I am sure they are wonderful, but I can't afford them. I can afford NOW oils and they work.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
This is very useful oil , you can actually use this to make a natural tooth paste with some coconut oil and hydrogen peroxide or put it on a tooth where its aching! It's one of the best essential oils I tried
Janelle R.
What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will the product ever get more concentrated?