Add a Photo

By NOW FOODS
#1431 in Fitness Supplements
100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured.
Photos (3)
Janelle R.

I purchased NOW essential oils Eucalyptus recently because it's fall now and cold and flu season is coming. Eucalyptus is good for so many things, especially to help clear nasal passages! I trust the NOW brand to have pure products and they certainly did not disappoint.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.

I thought I would use this more in the bathtub, but I mainly use it as a bug repellent! Great stuff.
JOYLYN H.
JOYLYN H.
Tehachapi, Ca

I have used this in the shower to help with sinus issues and it works amazingly. It can also be used to repel wasps and other pests without those harsh chemicals that are in traditional bug sprays. So many uses!
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
San Marcos, TX

I love essential oils. And the Eucalyptus oil helps open up my airways when I'm feeling a cold or sinus issues coming on.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR

Smells strong but it helps a lot with everything it says it will!!! I'm pretty sure it's affordable for everyone.
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Vancouver

This essential oil helps to clear my breathing..perfect for steam baths.....
Janelle R.

What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Will the product ever get more concentrated?

Join Now