NOW Foods - Eucalyptus Oil - 16 oz. uploaded by Whitney W.NOW Foods - Eucalyptus Oil - 16 oz. uploaded by Nakia T.NOW Foods - Eucalyptus Oil - 16 oz. uploaded by Amy P.
3 colors available

BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• Will the product ever get more concen...I think the concentration of t... 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite use for Eucalyp...1. Rub on chest to help breath... 11 Answers
Photos (3)
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Edmond, OK
I love Now foods and their essential oils. I've tried many of them and I can verify that their oils are good quality. If you are unsure of the purity of their oils I would just read the labels to be sure you are getting the pure oil and not one that is diluted. I always read labels. This is definitely 100% pure eucalyptus oil. The scent is really strong, so strong it clear my sinuses after a couple whiffs. I like to use to mask toilet smells. A couple drops in the toilet before you go and there will be no bad smells.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought I would use this more in the bathtub, but I mainly use it as a bug repellent! Great stuff.
Buckeye, AZ
This product is really good to open up your airways. If you have congestion, I use a little in a vaporizer or rub a little in my temples, under nose and chest as it opens up my airways for me. I also use it on sore muscles.
JOYLYN H.
JOYLYN H.
Tehachapi, CA
I have used this in the shower to help with sinus issues and it works amazingly. It can also be used to repel wasps and other pests without those harsh chemicals that are in traditional bug sprays. So many uses!
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
San Marcos, TX
I love essential oils. And the Eucalyptus oil helps open up my airways when I'm feeling a cold or sinus issues coming on.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
Smells strong but it helps a lot with everything it says it will!!! I'm pretty sure it's affordable for everyone.
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
I love now foods essential oils. I use eucalyptus in spray for fleas and Mosquitoes. Several of my friends keep trying to sell me on Young Living oils, and I am sure they are wonderful, but I can't afford them. I can afford NOW oils and they work.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
This is very useful oil , you can actually use this to make a natural tooth paste with some coconut oil and hydrogen peroxide or put it on a tooth where its aching! It's one of the best essential oils I tried
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Santo Domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some scalp issues so I add like 10 or 15 drops of this oil to my Suave® Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo 12 fl. oz. Bottle and it really helps, dandruff controlled, therefore the bad smell that dandruff causes is also gone and my curly hair is super healthy, makes me feel really confident when I use it.
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Vancouver
This essential oil helps to clear my breathing..perfect for steam baths.....
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
Buckeye, AZ
Will the product ever get more concentrated?