Add a Photo

By NOW FOODS
#1392 in Fitness Supplements
100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured.
Photos (3)
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
San Marcos, TX

I love essential oils. And the Eucalyptus oil helps open up my airways when I'm feeling a cold or sinus issues coming on.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.

I thought I would use this more in the bathtub, but I mainly use it as a bug repellent! Great stuff.
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Vancouver

This essential oil helps to clear my breathing..perfect for steam baths.....
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Edmond, OK

I love Now foods and their essential oils. I've tried many of them and I can verify that their oils are good quality. If you are unsure of the purity of their oils I would just read the labels to be sure you are getting the pure oil and not one that is diluted. I always read labels. This is definitely 100% pure eucalyptus oil. The scent is really strong, so strong it clear my sinuses after a couple whiffs. I like to use to mask toilet smells. A couple drops in the toilet before you go and there will be no bad smells.
JOYLYN H.
JOYLYN H.
Tehachapi, Ca

I have used this in the shower to help with sinus issues and it works amazingly. It can also be used to repel wasps and other pests without those harsh chemicals that are in traditional bug sprays. So many uses!
Janelle R.
Janelle R.

What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Will the product ever get more concentrated?

Join Now