BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil? 12 Answers
  • Will the product ever get more concentrated?2 Answers
Karen B.
Cupertino, CA
I love using this stuff in my defuser. It is great for my sinuses and to help my room feel cooler during the summer. I recently heard that it is also a natural bug repellent so I have been using it on my pulse points to help keep mosquitoes away when i am outside
Taylor J.
I absolutely love this Eucalyptus Oil. When I use the sauna at my gym I bring a little bottle of this and put some on my towel and breathe it in. It really opens up my nose and has a great scent.
JOYLYN H.
Tehachapi, CA
I have used this in the shower to help with sinus issues and it works amazingly. It can also be used to repel wasps and other pests without those harsh chemicals that are in traditional bug sprays. So many uses!
Glenda L.
Whenever I have a cold, I will put a drop in each corner of my shower and it really helps open up the sinuses. I can't imagine going through another cold without this.
Shakis D.
I love using this oil when I am sick and have a stuffy nose. I just place it in boiling water and breath in the steam or I would put some drops of oil on a warm wet wash cloth and breath it in.
Alexis D.
Houston
I love this oil! I put it in my candle warmer and with in minutes my room smells so wonderful! The oil last for a long time and is also good if you need perfume. It's a very strong scent and I love it!
Deanna D.
So many uses for this stuff! #1 for congestion. Never use those crap antibiotics! It mixes well with a lot of other essential oils and massage oils. Great for repelling mosquitoes too! A+ Product
Dawn R.
I love now foods essential oils. I use eucalyptus in spray for fleas and Mosquitoes. Several of my friends keep trying to sell me on Young Living oils, and I am sure they are wonderful, but I can't afford them. I can afford NOW oils and they work.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
This product is really good to open up your airways. If you have congestion, I use a little in a vaporizer or rub a little in my temples, under nose and chest as it opens up my airways for me. I also use it on sore muscles.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
This is very useful oil , you can actually use this to make a natural tooth paste with some coconut oil and hydrogen peroxide or put it on a tooth where its aching! It's one of the best essential oils I tried
Janelle R.
What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will the product ever get more concentrated?