3 colors available

BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• Will the product ever get more concentrated?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil? 11 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Diana B.
Diana B.
Owingsville, KY
I love the oils! Smells good and better for you! Keeps bugs away! And helps with sinus colds as well!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
An absolute staple for health and wellness in my opinion. Especially during cold season I'll add this, peppermint, tea tree, and lemon to my diffuser at bedtime, and it makes it so much easier to breath and clean you out. Go to HEB and pick up as many NOW oils as you can, the quality is great and so is the price!
Rachael T.
Rachael T.
Lakewood, WA
I love the Now brand! They have a high standard for quality, and they always have moderate prices compared to other brands that sell similar products. That being said, this eucalyptus oil is fantastic! Eucalyptus is great for clearing chest congestion and improving respiratory health for people with asthma. When applied topically (mixed with a carrier oil) eucalyptus can help to stimulate hair growth and is a common ingredient in natural beard oil blends.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides it's very strong fragrance and job of "smelling good" Eucalyptus oil can be used to help keep wasp away from your home. I've put this and water into a spray bottle to spray areas around my home and even wasp themselves. You can also soak cotton pads in the oil and place them in areas you don't want wasp as well.
Karina D.
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eucalyptus is great for colds and sinus issues, hair masks, body and foot soaks, deterring pests like ants and spiders, relaxing, treating burns and so much more! I love using it in my cleaners as well as on hand for home treatments.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really good quality oil. I love using it my diffuser, and it is by no means cheap. This is also my secret weapon when I develop henna. This also has a vast array of medical uses.
Shakis D.
Shakis D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this oil when I am sick and have a stuffy nose. I just place it in boiling water and breath in the steam or I would put some drops of oil on a warm wet wash cloth and breath it in.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
So many uses for this stuff! #1 for congestion. Never use those crap antibiotics! It mixes well with a lot of other essential oils and massage oils. Great for repelling mosquitoes too! A+ Product
Renee T.
Renee T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this essential oil in a small diffuser in my home office. This oil is lovely for concentration and can easily combine with other oils.
Aubin B.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I use a lot of essential oils and foods now is a brand I trust. I use eucalyptus oil for bad pain days.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will the product ever get more concentrated?