Add a Photo

By NOW FOODS
#1392 in Fitness Supplements
100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured.
Photos (3)
Aubin B.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA

I use a lot of essential oils and foods now is a brand I trust. I use eucalyptus oil for bad pain days.
Ginger G.
Ginger G.
Brentwood, TN

I love this eucalyptus oil. It is great for sinuses and stuffy noses!! It always makes me feel better!
Quannika J.
Quannika J.
Woodbridge, VA

this oil is great. it's soothing and I love the smell. The scent is strong so a little goes a long way
Diana B.
Diana B.
Owingsville, KY

I love the oils! Smells good and better for you! Keeps bugs away! And helps with sinus colds as well!
Deanna D.
Deanna D.

So many uses for this stuff! #1 for congestion. Never use those crap antibiotics! It mixes well with a lot of other essential oils and massage oils. Great for repelling mosquitoes too! A+ Product
Buckeye, AZ

This product is really good to open up your airways. If you have congestion, I use a little in a vaporizer or rub a little in my temples, under nose and chest as it opens up my airways for me. I also use it on sore muscles.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island

This is very useful oil , you can actually use this to make a natural tooth paste with some coconut oil and hydrogen peroxide or put it on a tooth where its aching! It's one of the best essential oils I tried
Dawn R.
Dawn R.

I love now foods essential oils. I use eucalyptus in spray for fleas and Mosquitoes. Several of my friends keep trying to sell me on Young Living oils, and I am sure they are wonderful, but I can't afford them. I can afford NOW oils and they work.
Janelle R.

I purchased NOW essential oils Eucalyptus recently because it's fall now and cold and flu season is coming. Eucalyptus is good for so many things, especially to help clear nasal passages! I trust the NOW brand to have pure products and they certainly did not disappoint.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR

Smells strong but it helps a lot with everything it says it will!!! I'm pretty sure it's affordable for everyone.
Janelle R.

What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
Buckeye, AZ

Will the product ever get more concentrated?

Join Now