NOW Foods - Eucalyptus Oil - 16 oz. uploaded by Whitney W.NOW Foods - Eucalyptus Oil - 16 oz. uploaded by Nakia T.NOW Foods - Eucalyptus Oil - 16 oz. uploaded by Amy P.
3 colors available

BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• Will the product ever get more concentrated?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil? 11 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ginger G.
Ginger G.
Brentwood, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eucalyptus oil. It is great for sinuses and stuffy noses!! It always makes me feel better!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Owingsville, KY
I love the oils! Smells good and better for you! Keeps bugs away! And helps with sinus colds as well!
Rachael T.
Rachael T.
Auburn, AL
I love the Now brand! They have a high standard for quality, and they always have moderate prices compared to other brands that sell similar products. That being said, this eucalyptus oil is fantastic! Eucalyptus is great for clearing chest congestion and improving respiratory health for people with asthma. When applied topically (mixed with a carrier oil) eucalyptus can help to stimulate hair growth and is a common ingredient in natural beard oil blends.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides it's very strong fragrance and job of "smelling good" Eucalyptus oil can be used to help keep wasp away from your home. I've put this and water into a spray bottle to spray areas around my home and even wasp themselves. You can also soak cotton pads in the oil and place them in areas you don't want wasp as well.
Karina D.
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eucalyptus is great for colds and sinus issues, hair masks, body and foot soaks, deterring pests like ants and spiders, relaxing, treating burns and so much more! I love using it in my cleaners as well as on hand for home treatments.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really good quality oil. I love using it my diffuser, and it is by no means cheap. This is also my secret weapon when I develop henna. This also has a vast array of medical uses.
Shakis D.
Shakis D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this oil when I am sick and have a stuffy nose. I just place it in boiling water and breath in the steam or I would put some drops of oil on a warm wet wash cloth and breath it in.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
So many uses for this stuff! #1 for congestion. Never use those crap antibiotics! It mixes well with a lot of other essential oils and massage oils. Great for repelling mosquitoes too! A+ Product
Aubin B.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I use a lot of essential oils and foods now is a brand I trust. I use eucalyptus oil for bad pain days.
Janelle R.
I purchased NOW essential oils Eucalyptus recently because it's fall now and cold and flu season is coming. Eucalyptus is good for so many things, especially to help clear nasal passages! I trust the NOW brand to have pure products and they certainly did not disappoint.
Janelle R.
What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will the product ever get more concentrated?