BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• Will the product ever get more concentrated?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil? 11 Answers
Shakis D.
I love using this oil when I am sick and have a stuffy nose. I just place it in boiling water and breath in the steam or I would put some drops of oil on a warm wet wash cloth and breath it in.
Alexis D.
Houston
I love this oil! I put it in my candle warmer and with in minutes my room smells so wonderful! The oil last for a long time and is also good if you need perfume. It's a very strong scent and I love it!
Deanna D.
So many uses for this stuff! #1 for congestion. Never use those crap antibiotics! It mixes well with a lot of other essential oils and massage oils. Great for repelling mosquitoes too! A+ Product
Dawn R.
I love now foods essential oils. I use eucalyptus in spray for fleas and Mosquitoes. Several of my friends keep trying to sell me on Young Living oils, and I am sure they are wonderful, but I can't afford them. I can afford NOW oils and they work.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
This product is really good to open up your airways. If you have congestion, I use a little in a vaporizer or rub a little in my temples, under nose and chest as it opens up my airways for me. I also use it on sore muscles.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
This is very useful oil , you can actually use this to make a natural tooth paste with some coconut oil and hydrogen peroxide or put it on a tooth where its aching! It's one of the best essential oils I tried
Maria A.
I love this oil . A must have , use it for the bath when I'm feeling sick , or when I need to relax. Helps me feel better and allows me to sleep like a baby .
Lauren K.
I use this on breakouts I have and burns whether is be from a curling iron or flat iron as I am a hairdresser. Amazing, but it has a VERY strong smell
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA
I use this oil more in the cooler months in my aromatherapy diffuser and when myself or my kids have a cold. It's great for clearing sinus congestion.
Renee T.
I use this essential oil in a small diffuser in my home office. This oil is lovely for concentration and can easily combine with other oils.
Janelle R.
What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will the product ever get more concentrated?