Add a Photo

By NOW FOODS
#1431 in Fitness Supplements
100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured.
Photos (3)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I absolutely love this Eucalyptus Oil. When I use the sauna at my gym I bring a little bottle of this and put some on my towel and breathe it in. It really opens up my nose and has a great scent.
Shakis D.
Shakis D.

I love using this oil when I am sick and have a stuffy nose. I just place it in boiling water and breath in the steam or I would put some drops of oil on a warm wet wash cloth and breath it in.
Glenda L.
Glenda L.

Whenever I have a cold, I will put a drop in each corner of my shower and it really helps open up the sinuses. I can't imagine going through another cold without this.
Maria A.
Maria A.

I love this oil . A must have , use it for the bath when I'm feeling sick , or when I need to relax. Helps me feel better and allows me to sleep like a baby .
Marsha Y.
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA

I use this oil more in the cooler months in my aromatherapy diffuser and when myself or my kids have a cold. It's great for clearing sinus congestion.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

I use this on breakouts I have and burns whether is be from a curling iron or flat iron as I am a hairdresser. Amazing, but it has a VERY strong smell
Renee T.
Renee T.

I use this essential oil in a small diffuser in my home office. This oil is lovely for concentration and can easily combine with other oils.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Golden

This eucalyptus essential oil is great! I love to diffuse it in my living room to make everything smell fresh. This brand is a great price.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX

This oil works wonders in a diffuser to help with allergies or congestion. The scent is not too strong, but just enough to do the trick.
Mai.Tai ..
Mai.Tai ..

This oil works wonders when I have allergies or congestion. I usually put some in my humidifier and that helps me tons!
Janelle R.
Janelle R.

What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Will the product ever get more concentrated?

Join Now