NOW Foods - Eucalyptus Oil - 16 oz. uploaded by Whitney W.NOW Foods - Eucalyptus Oil - 16 oz. uploaded by Nakia T.NOW Foods - Eucalyptus Oil - 16 oz. uploaded by Amy P.
3 colors available

BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• Will the product ever get more concentrated?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil? 11 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Glenda L.
Glenda L.
Whenever I have a cold, I will put a drop in each corner of my shower and it really helps open up the sinuses. I can't imagine going through another cold without this.
Maria A.
Maria A.
I love this oil . A must have , use it for the bath when I'm feeling sick , or when I need to relax. Helps me feel better and allows me to sleep like a baby .
Marsha Y.
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this oil more in the cooler months in my aromatherapy diffuser and when myself or my kids have a cold. It's great for clearing sinus congestion.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on breakouts I have and burns whether is be from a curling iron or flat iron as I am a hairdresser. Amazing, but it has a VERY strong smell
Renee T.
Renee T.
I use this essential oil in a small diffuser in my home office. This oil is lovely for concentration and can easily combine with other oils.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Golden
This eucalyptus essential oil is great! I love to diffuse it in my living room to make everything smell fresh. This brand is a great price.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX
This oil works wonders in a diffuser to help with allergies or congestion. The scent is not too strong, but just enough to do the trick.
Mai.Tai ..
Mai.Tai ..
This oil works wonders when I have allergies or congestion. I usually put some in my humidifier and that helps me tons!
Shante V.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great essential oil. You get a lot out of the bottle. I use this product in my diffuser for when I'm sick.
Quannika J.
Quannika J.
Woodbridge, VA
this oil is great. it's soothing and I love the smell. The scent is strong so a little goes a long way
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will the product ever get more concentrated?