BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil? 12 Answers
  • Will the product ever get more concentrated?2 Answers
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Severely disappointed. Used this brand for well over a year and found out that for an oil to be labeled "100% Pure" it only had to contain 5% oil. So much for being "100% Pure." I wasn't sure whether or not to believe it until I tested it against a 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade brand and not only did a lot of them smell COMPLETELY different, but they were so much more powerful and affective.
Rachael T.
Auburn, AL
I love the Now brand! They have a high standard for quality, and they always have moderate prices compared to other brands that sell similar products. That being said, this eucalyptus oil is fantastic! Eucalyptus is great for clearing chest congestion and improving respiratory health for people with asthma. When applied topically (mixed with a carrier oil) eucalyptus can help to stimulate hair growth and is a common ingredient in natural beard oil blends.
Ashley H.
St Paul, TX
This is a must have if you diffuse! Opens up the sinuses and makes your house smell wonderful! MAKEUP TIP: get a small mist bottle, fill with water, then add a few drops of NOW EUCALYPTUS or tea tree oil! Makes a great and fragrant finishing bottle! I've also seen people use them and rubbing alcohol as a pre makeup toner
Whitney W.
Huntsville , AL
I've used this product for two years. I use it in the bathtub and use it before I go to sleep on my pillow. A little goes a long way. It also helps with migraines. it would be great if there was an easier way to dispense with the large bottle, but I've been able to manage. No spills yet.
Shan L.
Norfolk, VA
NOW oils are just as good as the expensive oils that are out there. Eucalyptus has many uses. I apply it to any cut or scrape. It is great to clear up acne and itchy skin. I am never without a bottle in my medicine cupboard. I am very impressed with NOW oils . They are a bargain.
Melissa L.
I love NOW Foods products!! I use this oil in so many ways! In my baths, in my shampoos, facial moisturizers, and in my diffuser. Love the smell. The scent is clean and refreshing. It also helps asthma patients breathe more easily and helps when you have a sinus infection. I use it to help me relax during a migraine as well.
Janelle R.
I purchased NOW essential oils Eucalyptus recently because it's fall now and cold and flu season is coming. Eucalyptus is good for so many things, especially to help clear nasal passages! I trust the NOW brand to have pure products and they certainly did not disappoint.
Abigail W.
Edmond, OK
I love Now foods and their essential oils. I've tried many of them and I can verify that their oils are good quality. If you are unsure of the purity of their oils I would just read the labels to be sure you are getting the pure oil and not one that is diluted. I always read labels. This is definitely 100% pure eucalyptus oil. The scent is really strong, so strong it clear my sinuses after a couple whiffs. I like to use to mask toilet smells. A couple drops in the toilet before you go and there will be no bad smells.
Jasmine B.
Besides it's very strong fragrance and job of "smelling good" Eucalyptus oil can be used to help keep wasp away from your home. I've put this and water into a spray bottle to spray areas around my home and even wasp themselves. You can also soak cotton pads in the oil and place them in areas you don't want wasp as well.
Arianna P.
El Paso, TX
I love Eucalyptus Oil so much! I use this for so many things honestly it has a strong odor to it but not something too strong that you can't work with. I mainly use this for my hennas and it is amazing to work with! Definitely recommend this!
Janelle R.
What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will the product ever get more concentrated?