BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil? 12 Answers
  • Will the product ever get more concentrated?2 Answers
Ashley J.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Eucalyptus Oil 4 oz more...
This eucalyptus is my savior. I never leave my house with out a lava rock drenched in this oil. Is so refreshing and relaxing, it eases me through my everyday stresses. It help calm me and relax me through a deep state of mourning recently and I feel it wooo help me through all my troubles. I recommend this to anyone and everyone, but especially if you have an troubles with stress and sadness.
Gaga G.
Review for: Eucalyptus Oil 4 oz more...
I’ve been really happy with this brand and this essential oil. It smells amazing & really energizes and motivates me. My only complaint is it did not come with a dropper. Otherwise I think it is great and will purchase again.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
Review for: Eucalyptus Oil 2 oz more...
This is a pretty good brand on the less expensive side. I have this on hand as back up to my other oil brand I use. I do recommend this to others esp if your looking for less expensive oils.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
I really like NOW Eucalyptus Essential Oil. I have been using essential oils for over 27 years. This smells fantastic and is a good quality oil. I use it for so many things from diffusers, bath, cleaning products and more. I use essential oils daily. Eucalyptus is my all time favorite oil. This smells just like my eucalyptus plant. It is great for rejuvenatination, clarity, pain, wounds and more. I like using it along with Epsom Salt in the bath.
Victoria G.
An absolute staple for health and wellness in my opinion. Especially during cold season I'll add this, peppermint, tea tree, and lemon to my diffuser at bedtime, and it makes it so much easier to breath and clean you out. Go to HEB and pick up as many NOW oils as you can, the quality is great and so is the price!
Robyn D.
This is really good quality oil. I love using it my diffuser, and it is by no means cheap. This is also my secret weapon when I develop henna. This also has a vast array of medical uses.
Teresa M.
I love this brand of oils!! They're not the most pure, but they are certainly powerful. Bought this one at Sprouts, it was very affordable. They even have sales fairly often. Would totally recommend. Great for a gift or a newbie.
Mary H.
Jacksonville
Review for: Eucalyptus Oil 16 oz more...
I bought this product at GNC. It works fantastic for stuffy noses and was pretty affordable. All I need is just a dab under my nostrils and I'm set. It works really week with young toddlers too. It's easy to apply and easy to wipe it off. It's a fantastic product.
Rebecca M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Eucalyptus Oil 1 oz more...
NOW is my go-to brand for essential oils! We carry them where I work. I use the pretty often, but eucalyptus is used most often because my husband has a lot of sinus issues. It helps to clear him up so he can breathe. NOW essential oils are a staple in my household!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Severely disappointed. Used this brand for well over a year and found out that for an oil to be labeled "100% Pure" it only had to contain 5% oil. So much for being "100% Pure." I wasn't sure whether or not to believe it until I tested it against a 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade brand and not only did a lot of them smell COMPLETELY different, but they were so much more powerful and affective.
Janelle R.
What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will the product ever get more concentrated?