BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Globulus. Aroma:  Strong Aromatic, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Revitalizing, Invigorating & Clarifying. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Leaves and Small Branches Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• Will the product ever get more concentrated?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil? 11 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Severely disappointed. Used this brand for well over a year and found out that for an oil to be labeled "100% Pure" it only had to contain 5% oil. So much for being "100% Pure." I wasn't sure whether or not to believe it until I tested it against a 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade brand and not only did a lot of them smell COMPLETELY different, but they were so much more powerful and affective.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I love NOW Foods products!! I use this oil in so many ways! In my baths, in my shampoos, facial moisturizers, and in my diffuser. Love the smell. The scent is clean and refreshing. It also helps asthma patients breathe more easily and helps when you have a sinus infection. I use it to help me relax during a migraine as well.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Garland , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have if you diffuse! Opens up the sinuses and makes your house smell wonderful! MAKEUP TIP: get a small mist bottle, fill with water, then add a few drops of NOW EUCALYPTUS or tea tree oil! Makes a great and fragrant finishing bottle! I've also seen people use them and rubbing alcohol as a pre makeup toner
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Huntsville , AL
I've used this product for two years. I use it in the bathtub and use it before I go to sleep on my pillow. A little goes a long way. It also helps with migraines. it would be great if there was an easier way to dispense with the large bottle, but I've been able to manage. No spills yet.
Shan L.
Shan L.
Norfolk, VA
NOW oils are just as good as the expensive oils that are out there. Eucalyptus has many uses. I apply it to any cut or scrape. It is great to clear up acne and itchy skin. I am never without a bottle in my medicine cupboard. I am very impressed with NOW oils . They are a bargain.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Cupertino, CA
I love using this stuff in my defuser. It is great for my sinuses and to help my room feel cooler during the summer. I recently heard that it is also a natural bug repellent so I have been using it on my pulse points to help keep mosquitoes away when i am outside
Arianna P.
Arianna P.
El Paso, TX
I love Eucalyptus Oil so much! I use this for so many things honestly it has a strong odor to it but not something too strong that you can't work with. I mainly use this for my hennas and it is amazing to work with! Definitely recommend this!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
I love this brand of oils!! They're not the most pure, but they are certainly powerful. Bought this one at Sprouts, it was very affordable. They even have sales fairly often. Would totally recommend. Great for a gift or a newbie.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Houston
I love this oil! I put it in my candle warmer and with in minutes my room smells so wonderful! The oil last for a long time and is also good if you need perfume. It's a very strong scent and I love it!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
I absolutely love this Eucalyptus Oil. When I use the sauna at my gym I bring a little bottle of this and put some on my towel and breathe it in. It really opens up my nose and has a great scent.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
What is your favorite use for Eucalyptus oil?
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will the product ever get more concentrated?