BY NOW FOODS

Warming, Stimulating, Refreshing Aroma: Warm, spicy. 1 Mixes Well With: br Frankincense oil br Hyssop oil br Myrrh oil br Cinnamon bark oil 4 Extraction Method: Steam distilled from plant s leaves and twigs. 3 Purity Tested Quality Assured see more...

• Is this now brand 100% natural? And is it safe to buy it ...2 Answers
  • I've read that cinnamon can be used for weight loss. Have...1 Answers
  • What do you use Cassia oil with?1 Answers
Skye T.
This is probably my favorite oil to use in our diffusers. It's so soothing and is great for helping you breathe when you're sick! One of the most fragrant and pure oils at this price point. It's fantastic and well worth the price!
2 drops in each diffuser a night lasts til morning!
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI
I am big into essential oils! I have a cabinet full of a variety of scents, tastes and uses. I love this cinnamon oil. You can add a drop to a cup of coffee, different recipes, or a tiny drop under your tongue for fresh breath!
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
This smell really great! Especially for the holidays. I made my own scented pine cones last year and used this exact oil for my pine cones!
Angela E.
Diffuse with orange oil for a wonderful autumn scent. Although, I prefer it year-round. Very uplifting, clean and energizing.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells great! It makes me think of there holiday season and I enjoy using it in a diffuser.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Wonderful product. Great to use as an air fresher or for other practices. Smells great
Emily E.
Chicago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great cinnamon oil. Smells just as it should. Especially nice to diffuse in the autumn months.
Kara R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this now brand 100% natural? And is it safe to buy it on Amazon? I know it's way cheaper then most essential oils out there and I have bought eucalyptus but didn't know what it was all about.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you use Cassia oil with?
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
I've read that cinnamon can be used for weight loss. Have any of you used this oil for that purpose? how so? Did it work?

back